What will it take to get better internally

Alex Len will be an unrestricted free agent come Sunday. Has there been any talk about resigning him?

He has proven his worth. Count me as a fan.
I'd like him back, but there are a lot of players available that play at about his level. Management might want a different look for the 12-14 minutes a game that Domas is resting.

Alex Len will be an unrestricted free agent come Sunday. Has there been any talk about resigning him?

He has proven his worth. Count me as a fan.
Right now because of Monte's cap situation it's possible they'll have to wait and even maybe let Len go. If Monte doesn't get a trade lined up and wants to use the full MLE it could get dicey unless Monte can re-sign Monk last. If so then Monte is in pretty decent shape and around 10-12 million away from the 1st apron I think.

With respect to internal improvement,
given the CBA constraints, we prob need to bring him back on another cheap deal. Defensively he is about as good as you get for a couple mil. Doesn’t bring any offense but we will have to live with lobs.
Lobs are good if you can make them. Len was first among rotation players in FG% at 61.7%. He also was third on the team in +/- behind Fox and Lyles. That tells me that one way to improve internally would be to work to get him more shots.

But I have also read that the Kings may express interest in Goga Bitadze of the Orlando Magic. He will be an unrestricted free agent in less than 48 hours.

Two of the things this team is going to have to stress especially if we're planning to move Kvon, back cuts and handling the DHO in an attack on the rim. I always thought Sasha would fit into that spot pretty well, it honestly is the most valuable part of Kvon's game. Monk handles the the DHO extremely well but doesn't make the back cut as much as I'd like to see. It's part of what made the team bogged down late in the season when one or both of them were injured. There's no reason young hardworking guys like keon and Carter can't learn / practice the moves but if you're going to survive mediocre perimeter shooting that has to be there along with the hard nose defense. Nice thing is this is not stuff we have to go look for just stuff we have to home grow

No,...but then again there never has been in any season he's been signed. They just sign him, when they're convinced they can't find someone they view as better
I have never figured out why Len is so undervalued by the organization. He has good size we need, runs well, doesn’t ask for much money, he knows the system, he is connected with the foundational players, and he doesn’t muff slam dunks. Time to give this man some overdue respect !

Lack of variety in attack - we had a balanced attack last year, when we scored on all three levels as a team. Domas was effective in the paint, Fox killed in the midrange and our shooters excelled from the perimeter. This year, the shot chart changed with the team trying to play like the Warriors, who don't have a paint presence. We did not even know how to pass the ball to Sabonis when he had good position in the paint. We didn't exploit enough when HB had a mismatch on iso situations. We became a live by the three, die by the three team.
Many great points in this post, but this part was one of my biggest frustrations last year. Love Brown but I think he really needed an Offensive Coordinator. The whole ‘Stand on the perimeter and jack up 3’s’ approach is not an effective long term strategy.