There is no topic

Dexter is an incredible show I can't wait for that to start up. Come to think of it, September is going to have plenty of good shows starting up again to keep me entertained. The Walking Dead is another one I'm looking forward to, American Horror Story too.

Dexter is an incredible show I can't wait for that to start up. Come to think of it, September is going to have plenty of good shows starting up again to keep me entertained. The Walking Dead is another one I'm looking forward to, American Horror Story too.
yea Dexter is amazing. september is gonna be good. walking dead is also one of my favorites. also a new season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia is starting as well

Anyone on these boards in the field of IT? Anyone here have any background work or know someone that works in the field of psychology? Random questions...apologies just wanting to figure some things out, if possible.

Anyone on these boards in the field of IT? Anyone here have any background work or know someone that works in the field of psychology? Random questions...apologies just wanting to figure some things out, if possible.
Throw the question out there, we'll see what we can do.

Edit: congratulations, Kennadog!

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I take fish oil, I can't tell you if it does anything for me or not but it hasn't killed me and it isn't expensive. I do drink a multivitamin drink pretty regularly, less for the vitamins and more because I gave up soda and gatorade a year ago. Also take milk thistle for my liver which may or may not have been taxed from years of bad eating habits. That's all.

I take flax seed oil as an alternative to fish oil so I still get some of my omega 3s.
Pdx..I really need to do the multivitamin thing and give up soda too. What do you get and how does it taste?

I take a multivitamin everyday. I take an extra vitamin E capsules and fish oil. Had to quit taking calcium, because I had too much in my blood, causing problems. Don't know what I'll do for my bones now.

I almost never drink soda anymore. Was never a huge soda fan anyway. I've always liked milk, but have to limit that, too. Honestly, I needed to drink more water, so I drink that a lot, besides the coffee I haven't been able to give up.

Just thought I'd let my friends here know, that I will be gone until the 27th and may not have an opportunity to check in here. (I already feel withdrawal symptoms coming on.) I'm going to go goof off in the high Sierras for a bit. At least by the time I get back, we'll be that much closer to training camp! :)

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I take flax seed oil as an alternative to fish oil so I still get some of my omega 3s.
Pdx..I really need to do the multivitamin thing and give up soda too. What do you get and how does it taste?
I drink this http://www.costco.com/EcoDrink®-Complete-Multivitamin-Drink-Mix,-60-Packets.product.11757947.html from Costco. I guess you can get only your favorite flavor online (personally I prefer orange) but the store is a mix of both.

Taste is... well, a bit strong if you just stick to the 16oz per packet, but I tend to mix them down a bit.