There is no topic

8 cop cars surrounding the gas station across the street. Helicopter flying over.
The second time I've seen something like this, this year (but at least last time it was at 2AM). Wonder what's going on.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
We are going to sign the title papers for selling our house this afternoon (I leave work in about 15 minutes). We have to be out on June 11th (close of escrow). Our new house won't be ready for a few more weeks, so we'll have to find a bridge to live under for a while.....

Just kidding, we have family and friends enough in the area, we'll be OK until it's done. ;)

Thank goodness it sold and everything appears to be on track with the sale in today's housing market.

Sorry Rock,

I thought that would have taken you to the last page. She's a 6 yr old Himalayan cat that was I keeping for a friend until I could find a good home for her. She's currently the last pic in that thread.

I asked the same thing. That was what I was upset with. He was an awesome character. I guess he will make a guest appearence here and there this upcoming season.

So what do you think of both send halves so far?

I was disappointed with the episode with Vala's dad, then again I don't like the actor. The ep just seemed kinda cheesie... although I did catch some interesting little bits in the conversation. If you take the part where Jasic is talking to Carter, and interpret a bit you end up with:

"The truth is the Stargate program doesn't get the support it used to from the people in charge" etc..

the one with Adriana also seemed like it would end up being a dream ep.

I would of rather had Ford brought back then Michael. :p

I was disappointed with the episode with Vala's dad, then again I don't like the actor. The ep just seemed kinda cheesie... although I did catch some interesting little bits in the conversation. If you take the part where Jasic is talking to Carter, and interpret a bit you end up with:

"The truth is the Stargate program doesn't get the support it used to from the people in charge" etc..

the one with Adriana also seemed like it would end up being a dream ep.

I would of rather had Ford brought back then Michael. :p

Me too. Ford is a pretty good character.

I just had one of the burgers of my life - a Bison Burger. If you like burgers, get some ground bison (I bought mine at Raley's) and thrown 'em on the grill. I'd swear it's beefier than beef (if that's possible), and better for you. At last I can enjoy a burger and feel less guilty about it.

Nutrient Composition (per 100 grams of cooked lean meat)​
SPECIES​
FAT
(gm)​
CALORIES
(kcal)​
CHOLESTEROL
(mg)​
IRON
(mg)​
Bison-Buffalo
Beef​
2.99​
Pork​
1.1​
Chicken *
1.21​

U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. 2001. USDA Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 14.

:eek: HELP!! Today of all days, my mother, who is kind enough to tape Stargate for me is having problems with her satelite. :(

Is anyone willing/able to help me out?? Please???

Sorry, Prophetress. I hope someone can help you.

Well, I'll try this with cautious optimism this time. It would appear that I am going to be a grandmother about next February. Son's girlfriend is about 6 weeks along now. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Prophetess - If you didn't get the last episode, I can record it for you the next time it's on. I'm sure they'll broadcast it again. I sure wish I would have seen this earlier...

kennadog - I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed and thinking good thoughts!!!

:D

kennadog - I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed and thinking good thoughts!!!

Me, too. Thanks. They've been together 11 years. I wish they'd get married, because calling her my son's girlfriend or partner is awkward-sounding. Daughter-in-law just rolls off the tongue easier. Oh well, I can't complain, since they've been together a lot longer than my marriage lasted, lol.

Prophetess - If you didn't get the last episode, I can record it for you the next time it's on. I'm sure they'll broadcast it again. I sure wish I would have seen this earlier...

VF- thanks, but it won't be necessary. Mom actually managed to get it taped. THANK YOU though. :D :D I'll get to watch it tomorrow night.