There is no topic

kingskings! said:
Hmmm....I guess it was slugking....:eek:

And now, thanks to VF, we can all claim credit as his descendents! :D

I'm so ashamed of myself, and yet, and yet, I cannot stop! Perhaps I should ask Mr. Slim's advice..... :eek:
should I be honored or worried?:p

I have been addicted to caffiene since 7th grade and now if i go a day w/o it i feel terrible. And i tried to quit cold turkey but i always get back on the stuff. I think I need to go to some AA meetings.

At work(I'm a cashier) I'm often faced with this question on a daily basis.

Why ask if I'm open when I'm closed, but closed when I'm open?

6th said:
Don't let the bedbugs bite, grandson. ;)
I used to think that this was a cute expression, until I learned that bedbugs are real.

Now hotels scare me. Not to the point avoiding hotels, or anything, but them bedbugs are a lingering thought in the back of my mind.

And don't get me started on the bed spread.

GoGoGadget said:
I used to think that this was a cute expression, until I learned that bedbugs are real.

Now hotels scare me. Not to the point avoiding hotels, or anything, but them bedbugs are a lingering thought in the back of my mind.

And don't get me started on the bed spread.
Yup, bedbugs are very real, damn near lost everything in my old apartment to them. I was sold a refurbished mattress that was re-covered to look like a new one. Didn't know that about a month later, we would have them all over the house and that they can spread through your clothes. Men in white suits had to bomb the apartment with a special spray. Every piece of furniture had to be thrown out. Come to find out that the boxspring was just cardboard stapled together.

Check your tags on your bed...if they're white then it's a new mattress sold. If it's yellow(not a worn out white tag but really yellow) you may want to buy a new one

my friend has the worst luck with girls:
his first girl called him worthless for 2 years, the second just used him for his car and called him ugly all the time, the third moved to was an exchange student who moved back to Japan, and the latest had to break up because she had an arranged marriage