There is no topic

Anyone foster pets here? My partner started fostering cats during the start of the lockdown. We had some baby kittens come in September and adopted one. Two went off to someone who ultimately surrendered one back, so we had him for another 2-3 months and she just dropped him off at his new home.

I got really attached and have the major feels right now. I really thought that wouldn't happen.

my ex roomate got a puppy from his ex-gf. I really bonded with him and am fighting the urge to ask him if he wants to give him up to me. He asked before I bonded and I laughed (I really hated his ex and didnt want anything that would remind me of her). But now I am thinking about him all the time.

Too many exes but hopefully you get to hang with the puppy if you can't adopt the puppy.

I have co-workers that have joint custody of a dog. That is weird. Bad enough with a kid :D

My new little bbygirl Harley(quinn) <3

I lost my good old boy at 14 a couple months ago. Pretty quickly knew I needed another dog brightening up the house, but didn’t know when I’d be ready. Saw her picture on Front Street Animal Shelter’s site and knew I had to act fast.

Sorry to hear about your dog. I'm taking our two dogs to the vet today for their second covid shot--I'm up, working, and on KF.com, because my soon to be one year old woke us up at 2 am, so I had to feed him, and figured I might as well cram some work in since the 10 am vet appointment will kill my productivity today. Dad life--never knew the amount of juggling till now. Lolzzz.

I used to wonder why our old dog hated the vet until we had to put him down a few years ago at the vet. They can smell other pets, who were put down and stored there until they're picked up. Scary. Sucks. Both our current dogs were adopted from Tony Larussa's ARF. Great place though they're currently going through some leadership drama. Highly recommended for folks in the bay area. Dogs are all kill listed rescues from other shelters. Both our dogs have great temperaments.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Anyone else feel those earthquakes? Apparently a 4.8 near Farmington (near Stockton) and a 5.9 near the Nevada border, both within about 30 seconds of each other. I felt one, I think the one near Farmington.

Edit: Curious, the USGS site doesn't show the one from Farmington, just the one near Nevada. MyShake shows the one near Farmington.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Sorry to hear about your dog. I'm taking our two dogs to the vet today for their second covid shot--I'm up, working, and on KF.com, because my soon to be one year old woke us up at 2 am, so I had to feed him, and figured I might as well cram some work in since the 10 am vet appointment will kill my productivity today. Dad life--never knew the amount of juggling till now. Lolzzz.

I used to wonder why our old dog hated the vet until we had to put him down a few years ago at the vet. They can smell other pets, who were put down and stored there until they're picked up. Scary. Sucks. Both our current dogs were adopted from Tony Larussa's ARF. Great place though they're currently going through some leadership drama. Highly recommended for folks in the bay area. Dogs are all kill listed rescues from other shelters. Both our dogs have great temperaments.
Here’s my old boy, found this on my phone and it makes me smile every time I see it.

http://instagr.am/p/CQmLMbjBKbJ/
I had him since he was small enough to fit in my hand. He was an extremely high maintenance dude, a surly SOB that pretty much disliked anyone and anything that wasn’t me and my family. Wouldn’t change a thing though. <3

Harley girl’s temperament is the complete opposite. She wants to be friends and play with anyone and everyone. Lmao

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Ugh! I should have known better than to log onto my god damned computer! It never crossed my mind, when I got back to the house at 16:30 that, three hours later, I still wouldn't have started cooking yet... :mad: