There is no topic

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Being able to remember random basketball trivia but forgetting family members' birthdays is certainly a trait I'd like to lose.

In my defense, COVID and staying home have completely broken my sense of time.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
That new Avengers game looks awesome, but I'll be damned if I'm going to buy a system I don't own, just so I can play it. Do they still have places where you can go, to rent a console?
Per wiki: The game will be released for Stadia, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on 4 September 2020.

A quick search and all I seem to find is this:

https://www.rentacenter.com/electronics/video-game-consoles/c/4003

Everything else seems to be a rent to own type situation, unfortunately.

That new Avengers game looks awesome, but I'll be damned if I'm going to buy a system I don't own, just so I can play it. Do they still have places where you can go, to rent a console?
Stadia may be worth looking into now that the new wave of consoles are coming, for those with decent internet and an aversion to staying current with hardware requirements.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I ****ing hate this! I haven't even had this laptop for four months, and I'm back to using this emergency backup POS again! I have to disable images and JavaScript on this browser, just so that it doesn't take pages ten minutes to load.