The Wrestling Thread~

I will say it once again...WORST. MONEY. IN. THE. BANK. WINNER. EVER.

I dare someone on this forum to prove me otherwise...

No...

I DOUBLE DARE someone to prove me otherwise...

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I will say it once again...WORST. MONEY. IN. THE. BANK. WINNER. EVER.

I dare someone on this forum to prove me otherwise...

No...

I DOUBLE DARE someone to prove me otherwise...
Feels like HHH is still trying to figure out how to get him back to where he was before Vince arbitrarily decided to give him the world’s biggest push on his way out the door. Pretty much the entirety of the Way is on RAW now (#JusticeforIndi) but the power dynamics were way off thanks to Austin’s briefcase. Hopefully this fixes things.

I mean...At least Sandow's cash-in attempt was a legit attempt. Meaning, they at least booked the guy to give Cena somewhat of a good "fight" before ultimately falling victim to the Doctor of Thuganomics.

But, in Theory's case...They had him cash it in only to get his rear whooped up on.

To me, Theory's cash in takes the cake for that alone. Sandow's is up there as well, though. I won't disagree with anyone who tells me that was a dumb move.

I think it's clear Theory shouldn't have been given the briefcase, but also since creative changed hands we never really got to see that plan to fruition. I imagine Vince would have given him a belt this year. Vince saw something in Theory he wanted to push. Getting the briefcase off him doesn't mean his run is done, it just puts him back to where he should be. We know from Roman that fans hate guys getting their moment before they've earned it and they feel others are next in line.

I'm struggling to see Sandow in a top 5 role. Ever.

I think Theory could maybe get there in a few years time, if he gets put in the right stories and builds naturally.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I mean...At least Sandow's cash-in attempt was a legit attempt. Meaning, they at least booked the guy to give Cena somewhat of a good "fight" before ultimately falling victim to the Doctor of Thuganomics.

But, in Theory's case...They had him cash it in only to get his rear whooped up on.
That doesn't even move him ahead of Mr. Kennedy, in my personal record book (s/o Stugotz).

That doesn't even move him ahead of Mr. Kennedy, in my personal record book (s/o Stugotz).
I didn't hate him but Kennedy is another guy who was never going to carry the company.

Both guys are more or less career mid-carders every where they go. I don't know what Theory will ultimately be but hard to imagine in 10 years he will fare worse.

Zoey beat the snot out of Nikkita Lyons according to my instagram feed. It's wild because I assumed the latter would be the one to turn based on how disinterested she looked in her partner every time they got their hands raised after a win

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoey beat the snot out of Nikkita Lyons according to my instagram feed. It's wild because I assumed the latter would be the one to turn based on how disinterested she looked in her partner every time they got their hands raised after a win
You beat me to the punch, but I did not see that one coming, although I do kind of get it. At least it makes some logical sense, unlike Cora right after winning the gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
You beat me to the punch, but I did not see that one coming, although I do kind of get it. At least it makes some logical sense, unlike Cora right after winning the gold.
I mentioned a few weeks ago that it seemed like they were setting one up even though they were a new team. They seemed horribly mismatched. I'll cheer for Zoey though.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I’m anticipating Rock / Roman because I’ll be there in person but I’m so freakin’ over the entire bloodline.
The smartest thing the WWE has done in the last couple of months is keep Ava Raine as far away from that storyline as possible (even if I do have issues with the faction she ended up in).

I really don’t know if I could deal with a full half year of “But what does Dwayne think about his daughter working under Roman?” leading up to the inevitable Wrestlemania headliner where, I’m assuming, Roman gets to beat the Rock/it’s a tie somehow and rides off into the sunset to focus on his movie career.

I'm sure in 15 years we'll look back and laugh at what I am about to say but Ava Raine has less on screen moxy than Rocky Maivia right now.

On the bright side, she wasn't given Sol Ruca's gimmick.