The Wrestling Thread~

Can’t blame Candice when Nikki ASH’s awful stale character already came out and killed their buzz.
Yeah, I despise that stupid gimmick.

So much so that, to me, it's not really much of a "gimmick" as it is just an utter embarrassment.
The good thing, however, is that there are mad rumors that Nikki A.S.H., after the match, dropped a major hint on a character change in the near future.

I liked her in Sanity. I liked Sanity. everything else has been terrible.

Did she get some work done under her mask? I can't tell because she has a mask on most of the time, but she's looking prettier lately from what I can see.

I liked her in Sanity. I liked Sanity. everything else has been terrible.

Did she get some work done under her mask? I can't tell because she has a mask on most of the time, but she's looking prettier lately from what I can see.
I didn't mind her in Sanity. I probably had no real opinion on her during that part of her career more than I had any sort of an opinion. Her "Nikki A.S.H." character is downright terrible, however.

I'm super stoked to see what they do with the Garganos now that both of them are on the main roster. Push both of them super hard. Candice needs to be in the title picture at some point (sooner than later). Johnny as well, but more so Candice for me. I will be fine if I have to wait to see Johnny Wrestling contend for the big belt, but I might lose my ish if Candice doesn't get a serious push here fairly quickly.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'm super stoked to see what they do with the Garganos now that both of them are on the main roster. Push both of them super hard. Candice needs to be in the title picture at some point (sooner than later). Johnny as well, but more so Candice for me. I will be fine if I have to wait to see Johnny Wrestling contend for the big belt, but I might lose my ish if Candice doesn't get a serious push here fairly quickly.
I’m good with Candice hanging back and avoiding the Bianca steamroller for a bit. Hopefully Bayley wins the ladder match and Bianca can retool a little bit… she’s a boss level wrestler, but man she’s stagnant as a character.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Lmao, now Sammy Guevara (sp?) and Andrade got into an actual fight backstage.

Andrade was immediately sent home.

Sammy was given the win in the main event of their show tonight.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It was actually nice (and refreshing) to see the old NXT colors back on my TV screen yesterday.
And it retained NXT2.0 whackiness with Apollo Crews actually eating Grayson Waller’s eyes.

The Greyson Waller Effect is the greatest talk show in WWE history. The set, Graysonvision, the IG Live on the tron, the obviously fake messages on the bottom. Just a masterclass in greatness.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
In heartbreaking news, I really really wanted this to be a *****ed up hoax, former Tough Enough winner Sara Lee died at just 30.

She married the former Wesley Blake, and had 3 kiddos with him,.. from their socials they seemed like an adorable family.

Absolutely heartbreaking.

Maybe not ATE. I guess that was a little hyperbolic. But he dragged him under the ring and Grayson crawled out with eyes looking worse than when after Seth popped Rey’s out. So “ate them” is my head cannon
you must have forgot about Seth-Mysterio momentarily which means literally eating a worked pair of eyeballs is probably fair game in WWE canon now.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Big changes to the commentary teams.

2-man booths across all shows.

Jimmy Smith GONE.

RAW is Kevin Patrick and Graves. Saxton and THE RETURNING Cathy Kelly (maybe my favorite HHH re-hire) backstage.

NXT is Vic and Booker T.

Smackdown is Cole and Wade Barrett.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Gonna be at AFTERSHOCK tonight. It’ll be worth it, but dang tonight’s show is a banger, and also the White Rabbit reveal. No lie, a little sad I’m missing it live. So we got an all-day festival, hope I don’t get spoiled, then wrestling to like 3 in the morning.

Long day. But a good one.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Got home from AFTERSHOCK at 12 or so. My Chemical Romance and Halestorm absolutely blew the place out of the water.

Then I watched this.

Bray’s return was incredible. I cannot wait for Bray’s non/Vince vision to become reality.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
LESNAR

THE GOOD BROTHERS (god they suck)

Bo Dallas (allegedly)

HHH bringing back every single toy AEW hasn’t scooped up yet. Lol

—-

Even more potential names,

VINCENT and DUTCH were backstage last night. I’ll be so psyched if they sign VINCENT

Last edited: