The Wrestling Thread~

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The Powers of Pain weren't "with" DiBiase. They were on the same Survivor Series team, because they were feuding with Demolition.

I have also been advised that, prior to last night, Hulkamaniacs/Million Dollar Team from Survivor Series '89 was the last "traditional" Survivor Series match from the first four PPVs in which every wrestler involved was still alive.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Heckuva PPV tonight. Both title matches brought it, New Day finally lost, Nia doesn’t have a title anymore, and that main event was top-notch wrestling stupidity.

Very curious if that’s a suspension/injury write-off for Bray. Going to be very interesting how he comes off of that if it was just a straight L.

Heckuva PPV tonight. Both title matches brought it, New Day finally lost ,Nia doesn’t have a title anymore, and that main event was top-notch wrestling stupidity.

Very curious if that’s a suspension/injury write-off for Bray. Going to be very interesting how he comes off of that if it was just a straight L.
Dang, i hate the hurt business almost as much as retribution and that raw underground garbage. But i guess people are tired of the same tag team winning forever

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Cedric deserves it.

For a random ppv opponent in December KO got one hell of a rub in defeat.
That was the most invested in anything KO has done I’ve been in a long long time. A lot of it had to do with Roman being on a tier no one else is close to, but KO brought it harder than he has in a long long time.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It not only sucks that he died way too young, when he finally seemed to be getting the kind of treatment he deserved, but that so much of what should have been his prime was now forever wasted. Heartbroken for his wife and children.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I was just looking forward to him coming back to the Dark Order and kick all their asses for turning DO into a comedy show.

RIP
I had commented to myself earlier this week why are they making such clowns of themselves and where is Brodie to smack them around :(

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Teddy Long coming out to book somebody in a match with the Undertaker, only to have to be told that Undertaker had retired is all I wanted out of this Legend Night. I'm ready to turn the show off, now.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
The entire attitude era is mostly a "well you had to be there" thing. But ECW, Smokey Mountain, and the good territories were even worse. Who cares. It's amazing. It's wrasslin' and I love it.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Kind of very surprised to see WWE signed Priscilla Kelly. Didn’t think she was on their radar after her Indi gimmick turned into “I’m really gross.”

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Someone on the wrestling board I post at pointed out that Dominik Mysterio and Otis were the only two participants in the men's Rumble under age of 30, so... I could stand to have seen something a little different.

Welp, at least they appear to be trying to create a new star in the women's division. Becky must have woken them up to the fact that they can't count on the women being around until they're in their forties.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Great show.

Woman’s Rumble was great, and either of the Final 2 would have been deserved winners.

Y’all know what I think about Edge. He’s the one legend / part-timer I don’t care about winning things. One of my all time favorites and I’m elated to still see him doing his thing.

The look on his face when Christian entered was moment of the night. That was awesome.