The Road to catching the Spurs

Both the Lakers and T-Wolves, and even the Pelicans are still in contention, so there's still a pack of 7 teams for 3 slots.
Yeah, but if the Kings keep winning (and stay in front of those teams) and keep the same number of losses with the Spurs, the Kings have the tie breaker.

The Kings are in control of their own playoff destiny now! :)

Last edited:
Spurs are now 1-6 on their current road trip. They are on a free fall and look terrible, how they have this many wins says everything about Pop and his greatness.
Pop is the all time greatest. He has done so much with so little for so long there is no comparison. Hats off to him. Be glad to keep him and the LeLakers out the POs

Big game against T-Wolves
Yeah, but if the Kings keep winning (and stay in front of those teams) and keep the same number of losses with the Spurs, the Kings have the tie breaker.

The Kings are control of their own playoff destiny now! :)
Regardless....tomorrow is especially important - its a tie-breaker win if the Kings win vs T-Wolves. VERY IMPORTANT game tomorrow for playoff implications.

We need to stop any momentum that Minnesota thinks they have and a win for us on Monday not only puts the team right in the thick of it and further sinks Minnesotas chances.

Towns may not be playing. I didn’t realize this but he’s been out for their last 2 games due to a concussion he suffered in a car accident. They aren’t saying whether he’s back tomorrow or not.

Would be great for us if he’s out.

The Spurs loss was a big loss. Their road to 46 is now almost as hard as our road to 45 (we hold the tie breaker). They must now win 5 of @Bkn (SAB2B), Mil (MilB2B), @Dal, Miami, @Bos (Bosb2b), @Chr, Sac (SacB2B).

5 of 7 is winning at a pretty hi clip. Losing tomorrow would really be hard.

Last edited:
The Spurs look old, they might end up winning this game but they are the most vulnerable of the playoff teams imo. That team is probably ten games worse without Pop.
Ever since we last played them, I have felt like they are the one team that gives us the best chance at the playoffs. Just not impressed with them at all.

He is listed as "probable" on vegas lines....
IF KAT did get a concussion in that car accident on Thursday, I doubt he would be able to clear the concussion protocol before 1 week post accident.

I also doubt the T-wolves would risk his long term health, if he has a concussion.

I highly suspect KAT will be out for the Kings game.