[Game] Kings v. Rockets - Wednesday, April 11 - 7:30 PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lived hear 23 years. Pretty sure I do. There is a reason they sell Warriors Jerseys in the Sac Airport now. This organization will have half a season to prove they were right in their approach while every other team tanked.
I hear the same thing from my uncle who has been a season ticket holder since they got here in 1985. His 2 friends on either side of him decided to give up their seats. Only reason was because they are tired of the product. No other reason. This upcoming season is gonna be a big big season for this FO. For their sake they better show some positive results.

I hear the same thing from my uncle who has been a season ticket holder since they got here in 1985. His 2 friends on either side of him decided to give up their seats. Only reason was because they are tired of the product. No other reason. This upcoming season is gonna be a big big season for this FO. For their sake they better show some positive results.
I agree with VF. There are a handful of you guys that just can’t let the rest of us enjoy ourselves. It’s really tiring to put up with this non-stop hate. If I suggest that you guys leave or go find a hate site, my post will disappear. So I certainly don’t want to suggest anything controversial. But go on and keep spewing your hate of all things Kings while still calling yourselves fans. I’m not buying it.

Well the good news for you VF is you and Galt might be the only Kings fan left after next year so you won’t have to worry about it. People will give them half a season to prove they were right this year. When/if that doesn’t happen everyone will be gone until Vivak/Vlade/Joeger are gone.
wait... what? why are "people" going to give "them" half a season? to prove "who" were right about "what"? until Vivek is gone??? He isn't going anywhere what are you talking about?

well I guess if VF and Galt are the only fans left at least we will be able to get good seats at the games

wait... what? why are "people" going to give "them" half a season? to prove "who" were right about "what"? until Vivek is gone??? He isn't going anywhere what are you talking about?

well I guess if VF and Galt are the only fans left at least we will be able to get good seats at the games
To prove the Kings needed to win 9 meaningless games in March and April to establish a winning culture. My guess, and I would love to be proven wrong, is the Kings will be eliminated from play-off contention by February and 3 of the top 6 players in this up-coming draft will be likely all stars.

I project if this comes to pass it will be the last straw for people.

Now perhaps the balls bounce right and the Kings pick 1. We shall see but the odds aren’t in our favor....

I agree with VF. There are a handful of you guys that just can’t let the rest of us enjoy ourselves. It’s really tiring to put up with this non-stop hate. If I suggest that you guys leave or go find a hate site, my post will disappear. So I certainly don’t want to suggest anything controversial. But go on and keep spewing your hate of all things Kings while still calling yourselves fans. I’m not buying it.
That's called Sactownroyalty, the larger fan site.

To prove the Kings needed to win 9 meaningless games in March and April to establish a winning culture. My guess, and I would love to be proven wrong, is the Kings will be eliminated from play-off contention by February and 3 of the top 6 players in this up-coming draft will be likely all stars.

I project if this comes to pass it will be the last straw for people.

Now perhaps the balls bounce right and the Kings pick 1. We shall see but the odds aren’t in our favor....
there is a small precocious subset of fans who think life is a video game and that they are smarter than everybody else. The Kings aren't getting their money anyway so it doesn't matter that much.

The Kings finished 6/7th from the bottom and that's where they belong on talent. You think there is an executive who will be held accountable because they didn't lose more games and I think it's a little group of nerds who think that way at all.

Yes there is some parallel universe where some Sam Hinkie clone is engaging in outright sabotage and finishing in the bottom two and living happily ever after..... I guess.

And you guys that are hating on them so bad... you totally crack me up. Thru Feb you're all moaning "why are Hill and Temple and ZBo playing instead of tanking with the kids?". Then ... oops, the kids win too many games. Damn Bogi and Fox don't get the memo and knock down big shots to turn L's into W's. So for that Vivek is supposed to roll Vlade, Dave, and his own head??? cmon pick a lane and stick to it.

The Kings would have had to cheat something awful to finish in the bottom 2. Would have had to C.H.E.A.T. outright... screw over their paying fans.. distort reality and CHEAT ... in order to finish in the bottom 2. They aren't crappy enough to be a bottom 2 team.

It is not a video game. Kings are where they belong in the draft. Hopefully we get a good player, our existing kids develop, Giles is real, and we finish near the playoff bubble next year.

Fan base is not going to disintegrate because the Kings didn't lose enough games this year. There are just some bizarro-world fans that are going to ***** about it and they weren't paying anyway.

You guys really crack me up. They go into this year talking about a 3+ year plan... and some of you are killing them half way thru the first year because ZBo and Temple are playing. It is just hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.