The NBA2K10 thread (merged)

Yeah, the Kings definitely got the shaft this year... they do every year, but moreso this year. I understand that the ratings scale has been altered so that almost everyones rating is going to be low... but when you have Ben Gordon, Jason Terry, Rudy Gay, Oj Mayo and Nate Robinson all better then the best player on your team...something is wrong.

he didnt get too bad of a rating either.. with the new rating systems its a bit changed.
To Compare players. Martin is Overall 77
Evans is a 71

they do have flynn at 74 and harden at 76 tho.. which i dont know if i agree with.
but the ratings will fluctuate as the players play progresses during the seasson.

he didnt get too bad of a rating either.. with the new rating systems its a bit changed.
To Compare players. Martin is Overall 77
Evans is a 71

they do have flynn at 74 and harden at 76 tho.. which i dont know if i agree with.
but the ratings will fluctuate as the players play progresses during the seasson.
Thats a joke... to even consider Harden as almost being as good as K-Mart without ever stepping foot into an NBA game is ridiculous... I like the idea of switching up the rating system... unfortunately I think 2k ****** up royalty on the accuracy. Flynn at 74 with Evans at 71?!?!? Please...

yah its sad how low they rated all the kings. Hawes and Thompson are so low they werent von the list... but whatever 2k will update the ratings depending on how good the player does in real life.. but still .. like you said its sad ..kevin is just as good as a rookie thats never played an nba game... whatever i hope the kings prove them wrong and make there ratings look like a total disgrace.

yah its sad how low they rated all the kings. Hawes and Thompson are so low they werent von the list... but whatever 2k will update the ratings depending on how good the player does in real life.. but still .. like you said its sad ..kevin is just as good as a rookie thats never played an nba game... whatever i hope the kings prove them wrong and make there ratings look like a total disgrace.
I doubt 2k will make any real fixes, at least to the Kings. More than half of 2k is most likely Laker fans and probably intentionally shafted us.

L

Lafayette

KINGS Starters in 2K10

KEVIN

NOCIONI

JASON

SPENCER

Jason looks the best handsdown. I must say that the eyes in the game look way to real.

I saw these, IMO none of them look too good.
I mean they do look ok, but compared to some of the other teams/players you can tell they didnt spend as much time on the kings - out of these, Beno looks the best but the best king IMO is Evans, that one is almost perfect.

Thats a joke... to even consider Harden as almost being as good as K-Mart without ever stepping foot into an NBA game is ridiculous... I like the idea of switching up the rating system... unfortunately I think 2k ****** up royalty on the accuracy. Flynn at 74 with Evans at 71?!?!? Please...

It's BS.
If you're going to change the rating system don't half *** it.

Yeah, their have always been a few kings that look wierd in these games. Spencer Hawes last year was totally off... Brad Miller was also a Joke, looked NOTHING like him.

It looks a lot better then last years, I could not even score with him in 2k9.
Really? He was a scoring machine for me. The simulation was always off however with K-Mart, rarely did he score more than 20 points when I simulated. Too be honest, I could care less if everything was exactly the same as 2k9... except for one key detail. Computer created players in the franchise drafts. Ever since the dawn of drafts in NBA video games the auto created players have been total crap. Its basically the same 5 or 6 skins on every single player. All the moves and shooting mechanics are exactly the same too. I hope to god that this is fixed this year, it can't be that hard to fix.