[Game] THE Kings @ OKC Thunder, 2/11/2024, 12:00p PT/3:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Well, I've always felt that my lack of doubling down on **** posts as well as my ability to accept getting called out with grace and contrition is what keeps me from being a no good dirty troll.

But let's wait until the 2nd half. If Fox keeps playing like this I might have another one in me! ;)

(Would much prefer it if Fox wakes up and plays like he did against Denver though)

Unpleasant basketball with so many mistakes and crapy plays....
What I miss most in first half - easiness of play: Kings play like there is a gun by their head. I wanna see more Sabonis/Keegan play, cause others seems do not have connection (even Monk) with Domas today.
Fox today is a G league player....

1707686099074.png

Well, I've always felt that my lack of doubling down on **** posts as well as my ability to accept getting called out with grace and contrition is what keeps me from being a no good dirty troll.

But let's wait until the 2nd half. If Fox keeps playing like this I might have another one in me! ;)

(Would much prefer it if Fox wakes up and plays like he did against Denver though)

Let it out, gunks.

Not healthy to keep that stuff bottled up inside!

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Fox started the first three minutes by lazily "trying" to get around a screen to defend a SVG 3 point attempt (3 points for SGA!), then followed up by allowing a back-door layup by SGA. His first half offense was fumbling and bumbling for the most part. Not what I want to see from Fox. Monk wasn't much better. He didn't start the game "locked-in" at all. The rest of the team has kept the boat afloat for the time being.

Fox started the first three minutes by lazily "trying" to get around a screen to defend a SVG 3 point attempt (3 points for SGA!), then followed up by allowing a back-door layup by SGA. His first half offense was fumbling and bumbling for the most part. Not what I want to see from Fox. Monk wasn't much better. He didn't start the game "locked-in" at all. The rest of the team has kept the boat afloat for the time being.
This is a big concern when it comes to Fox’s defense IMO. When it comes to 1 on 1 defense, Fox is pretty damn good. In terms of his off ball defense and team defense, he is constantly getting lost, ball watching and losing focus.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
This is a big concern when it comes to Fox’s defense IMO. When it comes to 1 on 1 defense, Fox is pretty damn good. In terms of his off ball defense and team defense, he is constantly getting lost, ball watching and losing focus.
It's getting old. He doesn't have the excuse anymore that he's young. It's about effort. It's about mentally preparing before the game on what he's going to do on the defensive end. It's obvious he wasn't mentally prepared for this game. And then he tries to make up for it on the offensive end, which results in turnovers. It's like a guy who shows up unprepared for the test and then frantically tries to make up for it after the test has begun. Fox needs to freaking get serious. He sure reminds me of a talented guy who doesn't want to put in the mental preparation in order to be "locked in" and win games.

dude12

Hall of Famer
It's getting old. He doesn't have the excuse anymore that he's young. It's about effort. It's about mentally preparing before the game on what he's going to do on the defensive end. It's obvious he wasn't mentally prepared for this game. And then he tries to make up for it on the offensive end, which results in turnovers. It's like a guy who shows up unprepared for the test and then frantically tries to make up for it after the test has begun. Fox needs to freaking get serious. He sure reminds me of a talented guy who doesn't want to put in the mental preparation in order to be "locked in" and win games.
Right, Fox doesn’t try group out in force.

Status
Not open for further replies.