The 12th slot

Not sure Fizer has matured enough to warrent me wanting him on our roster. Christian wouldnt be the worst thing we could do, but I'd rather get Popeye and Jon Barry for hustle purposes, its infectious and we need that attitude this year, we can do alot of things as long as we hustle and 'over achieve'

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Problem is JB wants a multi-year, and Denver, currently pursuing him, is offering only a 1-year contract. Sure he has hustle and an outside shot and he is a nice guy, but that's about it. We need a big guy, and defense. Scoring will come from CW, Peja, Bibby then Bobby, our rooks and , and.... For hustle we have Bobby and Songalia and of course Christie. Soooo.......... I think there going to wait to training camp. Agonizing for us but that is looking like the way it will be for another 5 weeks or so. 8)

Starting to think its just going to be an invite at training camp...who knows, remember when Petrie brought in Vernon Maxwell? Jabari was getting a look by the Nets, so I wonder if he's gone, too. Oh well, we'll just have to wait 2 weeks to find out.

Barry may go to Atlanta

reasons:

He resides there off season, Pollard is one of his best friends, and they can give him a two year contract.

...and Laettner is in Miami now, but still hope the 12th spot will go to a big man