Thank you, Mike Bibby!!!

Wow Mike, the reason.. along with vlade and peja.. that im a kings fan... mike will still be my fav. player in the league but i think i might have to retire my kings bibby jersey to the wall... great times watchin you play, and i hope that when you leave the hawks in a year or so you'll go to a contender and a win a title.. i'll deff miss watchin you play.

Thanks Mike

You were one of the key elements of exciting Kings basketball which drew me to root for this team. Im going to miss you. You certainly hit the clutch jumper with time expiring to pull games out of the hat.

LK

Mike, I cant thank you enough for giving me one of my most exciting moments in my life. Game 5 was like a dream when you hit that shot! Unfortunately Game 6 when your nose hit Kobe's elbow, that was a nightmare. Thank you so much for the excitment you provided since you got here in 2001! I wish you nothing but the best...we'll see you again when we retire your jersey in the Arco rafters.:)

Good Luck. Mike!

A 6-2 guard out of AAARRRRizona!! #10...Mike BIBBY!!!!

It'll never be the same. In an age when so many pro athletes just cash the check, You played hurt, clutch, and with a Lion's Heart!

Fair Winds and Following Seas, Mike!:cool:

"The Team" has been over for some time now, but this is truly the end of an era. Crazy memories.....

With a tear in my eye, I bid you a fond farewell. I will truly miss you Mike. Good luck in Atlanta.

Wow...talk about bitter sweet. On the business side and for the betterment of the franchise it was the right move. But from the heart of a fan it sucks...bad. The leader of this team that we all grew to love and watch become a star in this league is gone. I absolutely wish him the best and cannot wait to see his number high in the arco rafters!! he definitely deserves it!!! Good luck Mike, you made me fan I am today!!!

K

KobeBitesShaq

Thanks Mike

I guess it was a no brainer that you would be relocating, Good Luck in Atlanta, make the Hawks a playoff contender, sometimes a change of scenery is a good thing..

I don't know what to say. I knew it was coming but still wasn't prepared for it. Deep in my heart, I guess I was still hoping it wouldn't happen... I was at work when I found out and I couldn't help but cry. I love Mike Bibby and I'm really sad to see him go. Nonetheless, I will continue to support the Kings... along with Atlanta and Golden State now, I guess.

Good luck to you, Mike. Thank you SO MUCH for everything. I wish you all the success and happiness in Atlanta.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Thanks Mike. You were the last of the whole greatest generation of Kings. Best of luck in Atlanta -- can see that working out well for you with a chance to strut your stuff in the playoffs again.

The next thing to do is sell out Arco Arena February 20th and give Bibby a one minute standing ovation.

Thanks for the memories, Mike. Hope to see your jersey in the rafters someday.

You were the last of an era with all the other greats now gone too - Vlade, Chris, Doug, Peja.... Thanks for the great memories Mike! Best of luck to you and your family in Atlanta.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Thanks Mike for the memories and the awesome run in 01-02 and 02-03. Loved your game and time with the Kings. Best of luck and have fun in the playoffs back east.

Thank you Mike for all the great memories you left us with. All the daggers you nailed for us.

....And most importantly....thank you for giving us the opportunity to yell "booyakasha!!" to all the Laker fans whenever we played them.