Sonics @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point just brought up by Grant Napier (go figure...)...which Kings team will we see next? Can we get some consistency before the playoffs?

piksi

Hall of Famer
BigWaxer said:
Speaking of my above post. We should open our own 1-900 physic line. Also, you get the night shift and start in 2 hours :) LOL...
We should open a line - 1-900- lottery as an emergency line for lakers fans so we can point them to the tallest buildings in LA

Seattle wasn't really bad at all...i mean for most of the game they shot a high percentage...

i was talking to a Sonics fans and he said that since Rashard has been out there offense has been very stagnant...its has if they don't know what to do...they can win without Vlad but they can't win without Rashard...

Will Lewis/Radmonvic be back for the playoffs for Seattle? If not, I say the Kings "manuever" for the 6th seed in the first round, especially after that performance.

On that note, as well, GS giving the Rockets a run tonight. Up a point or so early in the 4th (last I checked).

Scorching night from the perimeter for the Kings. Sonics announcers just sounded bummed all evening.

piksi

Hall of Famer
4cwebb said:
Will Lewis/Radmonvic be back for the playoffs for Seattle? If not, I say the Kings "manuever" for the 6th seed in the first round, especially after that performance.

On that note, as well, GS giving the Rockets a run tonight. Up a point or so early in the 4th (last I checked).

Scorching night from the perimeter for the Kings. Sonics announcers just sounded bummed all evening.
Both of them will be back for PO

I want that little "x"!!!!!!

Good for Golden State i picked them to win tonight...last game with the two teams the Warriors would have won if it weren't for their horrid shooting performance...and Houston has looked down right tired of late...:shakes head:...i almost feel bad for them

[size=-2]Na na na nah.... na na na nah... Hey hey hey Goodbye!
Lakers 2004-2005 season

RIP
Born November 2nd, 2004
Died April 5th, 2005
[/size]

piksi

Hall of Famer
Andriod_KiNg said:
[size=-2]Na na na nah.... na na na nah... Hey hey hey Goodbye!

Lakers 2004-2005 season
RIP
Born November 2nd, 2004
Died April 5th, 2005
[/size]

my condolences

and best wishes for many many more such seasons

Nice game. I will be happier if we can string 2 or 3 together in a row. But for now I just savor this great win. Magic number is 2

With Houston about to get "WAXED" and the Lakers going down it pretty much seals the deal for us to lock up a spot.

Great job by knee high Eddie tonight. If we can put together some consistant play we will be on our way with a nice backup for Bibby and even better backup when we get Bobby. I can see some good rotations with Cat, Bibby, EH and Bjax.

Oh and Brick makes me eat my words from another thread. Corliss was not so great in the minutes he was in. He only played limited minutes but stick a needle in my eye.

Entity

Hall of Famer
piksi said:
Houston down 12 with 7 minutes to go.

Kings still 5th seed

MAGIC NUMBER DOWN TO 2

We will get our "X" on Sunday
Magic number down to 2. we should get our X before Sunday. Minn. has 3 games before Sunday. So if we Beat Portland all we need is Minn to lose 1 out of 3. It would be nice to clinch it against the Lakers. Minn has to go 3-0 the rest of the week for that to happen.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Entity said:
Magic number down to 2. we should get our X before Sunday. Minn. has 3 games before Sunday. So if we Beat Portland all we need is Minn to lose 1 out of 3. It would be nice to clinch it against the Lakers. Minn has to go 3-0 the rest of the week for that to happen.
I was aware of it. I only care about us and we can make it on Sunday on our own. If Wolves want to help - I am all for it

BigWaxer said:
Great job by knee high Eddie tonight. If we can put together some consistant play we will be on our way with a nice backup for Bibby and even better backup when we get Bobby. I can see some good rotations with Cat, Bibby, EH and Bjax.
lmao

it looks like he's wearing go-go boots doesn't it? lol...I like his knee high socks though....i couldn't imagine him without them

Status
Not open for further replies.