Sonics @ Kings Game Thread (GAME 4 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriesMar27

4cwebb said:
Where has Peja been this 4th quarter? He had 11 in the first, 10 in the second, 6 in the third, and now he has 0 in the fourth. Are guys just not getting him the ball?
no... its just late in the 4th, which means that he is nowhere to be seen....

Can't knco peja tonight, win or lose, he had a MUCH better night. Our Defense just was HORRIBLE tonight. We will win in Seattle. Force a game 7.

i am done with this tonight. the food channel is now on.

what pee poor effort from the kings tonight, they deseved to lose. and will deserve it when they lose the series on tuesday night.

better luck next year

Evenstar said:
i am done with this tonight. the food channel is now on.

what pee poor effort from the kings tonight, they deseved to lose. and will deserve it when they lose the series on tuesday night.

better luck next year
You said it, sister.

I don't think I can watch Tuesday knowing the series will be over.

A

AriesMar27

SacTownKid said:
I hate to say it but we could have used Tag tonight. Oh well.
tonight? we could have used a lot of things, like maybe evans to try to guard allen.... a free throw coach for brad... and a self esteem book for peja.... "4th qtr's are your friends"....

Game decided on three different possessions... under 3 minutes down by 5 points...

Peja missed 3
Bibby missed 3 from 26 feet with 23 seconds on shot clock
Mobley missed 3 with 19 on shot clock

LMM said:
how the hell do you defend that shot from allen? i am so mad

aaaaaaaaaaargh ray allen just killed us.
I would have liked to have seen Tag come in and knock him on his *** like Rex was talking about. I thought thats what we got him for??? I guess not.

No more harping on that subject, on to the rebuilding process!!

Stick a fork in me...I'm done...the soap opera that was this Kings season is over. Looking forward to an agressive trading offseason and a great season next year. My heart hurts...it really does. Maybe the window of opportunity is broken?

I don't get why Eddie was playing the best ball of his life before the playoffs and Adelman sits him everygame for someone who hasn't played ball all year!

OptimusRhyme said:
I don't get why Eddie was playing the best ball of his life before the playoffs and Adelman sits him everygame for someone who hasn't played ball all year!
Because he's Eddie house Brother! I know how you feel, I really do, but we just aren't as good a basketball team as we were before... no matter what Adelman does. Are you really going to put all your hopes in Eddie House? Man, how far have we fallen?

man I was dissapointed on how this team just let the sonics come back like that... I guess this team really wants to go out on a nice fishing trip instead of winning an NBA championship

Bballkingsrock said:
where is everybody from kingsfans.com?
i had trouble getting on for some reason. could be that other members are having difficulties too. anyway i'm really bummed. i know this team isn't championship worthy but i hate seeing games like this especially at arco.

the good news is that ray allen is a free agent after this season and maybe the kings can sign him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.