SL Kings vs. Lakers Game Thread

Why oh why do people keep saying Robinson is undersized? CWeb said something about people between 6'6" and 6'8" as if TRob is one of them. TRob is taller than that. Is it an optical illusion?
Yeah, and then he goes on to say that height is really measured in standing reach, which TRob has no issue with considering his long wingspan.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
TRob is impressing, as a SF. We're intentionally playing him on the perimeter and having him attack off the dribble. Looks smooth so far. Anyone else seeing a Gerald Wallace type with a better handle?

TRob is impressing, as a SF. We're intentionally playing him on the perimeter and having him attack off the dribble. Looks smooth so far. Anyone else seeing a Gerald Wallace type with a better handle?
hmm, something along those lines. I could see TRob as being a more reliable scorer. The way he is playing now it looks like he has a better body to attack and better court vision with better skills. He actually looks a LOT like Tyreke to me at the SF.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Why oh why do people keep saying Robinson is undersized? CWeb said something about people between 6'6" and 6'8" as if TRob is one of them. TRob is taller than that. Is it an optical illusion?
If I'm not mistaken, TRob is only slightly smaller than Webber himself

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
you know just once I would like to see TRob even put up his hands to stop a penetrator inside. Its strange behavior, He clearly sees the guy, but its not just that he is not trying to block the shot, its hands at his side not even a twitch.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
you know just once I would like to see TRob even put up his hands to stop a penetrator inside. Its strange behavior, He clearly sees the guy, but its not just that he is not trying to block the shot, its hands at his side not even a twitch.
Quite weird. I'm seeing a different TRob than I saw in college. Zero resemblance of the interior banger.