should we trade Tyreke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

king07

And get another top 5 pick? And then get a real PG to distribute the ball and a big with the other pick.

K

king07

lol you are all blinded by the "RekeRoy" hype...this guy isn't going to get us anywhere. We need a real Point Guard!

You don't trade the prior year's ROY for one draft pick. Even if you think he's not going to work out for the franchise, you just don't. It's not getting value.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
And get another top 5 pick? And then get a real PG to distribute the ball and a big with the other pick.
Yeah, you also campaigned on here for Curry to win ROY. Congrats! You have reached an alltime low. I thought you were joking at first, but obviously not given previous posts.

Not only is that one of the stupidest things I've read on any forum, ever, but you make that statement and then don't have the ability to explain why or present any kind of an arguement. Threads like this are a slap in the face to everyone who puts thought into their posts, and makes kingsfans what it is.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Lets see. You just started a thread on the Kings Rap fourm bringing up, unprovoked by anything newsworthy, why people still call or think Petrie is a genius. And then listing everything you could think of that was negative about Petrie. You didn't even do a good job of being accurate.

And now you open another thread on this fourm asking a totally stupid but provocative question, should we trade Tyreke. Knowing all the while what answers your going to get. Knowing all the while that Evans is the poster boy for the Kings and that he's the current ROY. There's only one reason for starting these threads. Its because your a troll. Your not interested in have intelligent conversations with anyone. Your only interested in stirring people up.

Upon finishing this post, I'm putting you on my ignore list. So Don't bother responding because I won't be able to see it. No loss there..

Now that you mention it, we could trade Tyreke for some awesome wicker chairs at the swap meat. Afterall, you can never have enough wicker chairs...and young star point guards are a hot commodity. Makes as much sense as this topic.

Tyreke just had the best rookie campaign in a decade. You don't trade that kind of player. Look at it this way, when a team gets the first overall pick, they hope that their rookie has the kind of year Evans just did, but expect him to be more like Rose was last year. Knowing what we know now, I don't see how Tyreke could go anywhere but #1 overall if he were in this upcoming draft. Wall has the potential to be superstar, but Tyreke looks destined to be one...and soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.