Should Bogs "rehab" his hamstring?

Should Bogs be shut down?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
I think the reports that Bogs is getting soreness in his hamstrings is a big red flashing warning sign that his body is hitting a wall. He has been playing non stop for years and appears to be worn down. It would be a big setback if he pulls a hamstring like Malachi then instead of spending offseason working o his game he will need to rehab.

I tbink they Kings management needs to step in and save him from himself and shut him down for rest of season. The risk is too high.

Agreed?

This is the easiest decision to make this season given bogi's importance to our future. Shut it down

The added ping pong balls are welcome also but truly secondary to Bogi's health

I think the reports that Bogs is getting soreness in his hamstrings is a big red flashing warning sign that his body is hitting a wall. He has been playing non stop for years and appears to be worn down. It would be a big setback if he pulls a hamstring like Malachi then instead of spending offseason working o his game he will need to rehab.

I tbink they Kings management needs to step in and save him from himself and shut him down for rest of season. The risk is too high.

Agreed?
None of us know enough to draw definitive conclusions but yours are as reasonable as any.

One thing I believe to be true like you said is that if you are experiencing soreness you are more likely to pull the muscle or worse.

In the case of Rudy and Boogie, both those guys had reported Achilles soreness before snapping them.

Soreness would be associated with a minor strain or inflammation which could be precursor to serious injury.

Alternately you could make case that ALL players are experiencing some type of soreness due to the physicality and even with the recovery and rejuvenation practices like ice baths and massage and electrical stimulus and hyperbaric chambers there is still some residual or lingering issue.

And you don't want to just take games off because you are "sore", unless you have a draft pick that needs to be a little better ;)

Boggy is a .399 on his threes and .445 on his FGs.

I would like to see him swish a three and end his year at 40% on 3s and 45% on FGs.

Those are nice round numbers upon which to call it quits on a great rookie season :p

Bogdan has already established himself as a legitimate NBA player.

He doesn't need to prove anything to the FO at this point. He should rest and let the other kids play.

I think the FO would have to step in and put him on ice, because I can't see Bogs wanting to "rest" or Joeger wanting to lose a top player the rest of the way..

Bogs needs to rest and come back strong and healthy for next season, when it really counts for the Kings! ;)