[Grades] Kings @ Thunder (#3) 10/21/2018

Biggest surprise of the first three games:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again, fun with small sample sizes, but we've turned into a literal dumpster fire when Fox is off the floor:

On Court 106 minutes:
Offensive rating- 127.92
DEF rating- 118.9

Off Court 38 minutes:
Offensive rating- 89
DEF rating- 140.7

Net rating- +60.0

That's absolutely bonkers. I'm not sure I've seen something like it, despite it being just a 3 game sample. Doesn't mean it's going to continue, but I think it clearly points that Fox has been dragging this team on his back running the offense.

Again, fun with small sample sizes, but we've turned into a literal dumpster fire when Fox is off the floor:

On Court 106 minutes:
Offensive rating- 127.92
DEF rating- 118.9

Off Court 38 minutes:
Offensive rating- 89
DEF rating- 140.7

Net rating- +60.0

That's absolutely bonkers. I'm not sure I've seen something like it, despite it being just a 3 game sample. Doesn't mean it's going to continue, but I think it clearly points that Fox has been dragging this team on his back running the offense.
The new Cousins? ;)

On Court 106 minutes:
Offensive rating- 127.92
DEF rating- 118.9

Off Court 38 minutes:
Offensive rating- 89
DEF rating- 140.7

Net rating- +60.0

I expect that off-court number to improve once Bogdon comes back. All of this firepower so far and we haven't even had him on the floor!

Buddy very quietly has been a pretty darn good scorer for us. Still shakey at times handling and should have found the open man a few times, but aside from that he needs to be playing many more minutes.

Buddy very quietly has been a pretty darn good scorer for us. Still shakey at times handling and should have found the open man a few times, but aside from that he needs to be playing many more minutes.
I think Buddy is perfect where he is at both minutes wise and shots wise. I dont think his efficiency would remain the same if you threw more at him.

I expect that off-court number to improve once Bogdon comes back. All of this firepower so far and we haven't even had him on the floor!
Bogie SHOULD improve everybody's efficiency because he is such a heady, cerebral player. Not to mention he will take pressure off of Fox to be the main cog in the wheel. Right now the team goes as Fox goes. That's a lot to put on his shoulders so young. I bet he relishes the challenge but I dont want hin to shoulder the full load so young.

Fox is a damn stud. Hes only going to get better. By his 5th year he will be a top 10 player in the league. The only question I have is will Bagley and Giles join him in the top 30.

On Court 106 minutes:
Offensive rating- 127.92
DEF rating- 118.9

Off Court 38 minutes:
Offensive rating- 89
DEF rating- 140.7

Net rating- +60.0

He’s money. The team finally has a franchise talent on the floor for sure in the making. It’s why I’d take those previous WCS numbers with that light, that Fox is there

I’ve went from wanting the young guys to play more to not. The homer in me thinks with Fox’s play, and more vets we can be competing this year. That may be grandiose though

He’s money. The team finally has a franchise talent on the floor for sure in the making. It’s why I’d take those previous WCS numbers with that light, that Fox is there

I’ve went from wanting the young guys to play more to not. The homer in me thinks with Fox’s play, and more vets we can be competing this year. That may be grandiose though
The Kings arent competing for anything for the next 2 years. Donkey or not.

However the bottom line is you draft Donkey because you don't believe in Fox. or you draft Bagley because you do.

I'm all in on Bagley cuz he will MOP what Fox misses, and I LOVE Fox.

I draft Bagley all day cuz I'm all in on Fox and I'm going to show him I am by drafting players to put him in position to do what he does beat. Fudge Donkey. Fox train.

Last edited:
He's one of the best players on the team and you want to keep him playing 20mpg?
I agree about Buddy and what his minutes should be. I thought yesterday Joerger may have been throwing a bone to Justin. Shump was playing well and yesterday Jackson seemed particularly on his game. Might be good for his development