San Antonio vs. Detroit - NBA Finals

Who wins NBA Championship?

• Pistons

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Spurs

Votes: 64 65.3%

• Total voters
I can't believe that Brown is going with Prince as his PF in this instance. Sure, the Spurs have Horry on the floor, but the Pistons need two big guys on the floor, me thinks.

Spurs cut the lead to 1 after a three point play by Duncan (Duncan 4 for 4 from the line to this point in the game), and now has 8 points for the quarter on 9 shots.

VF21 said:
If the Spurs are gonna do something, I think they're gonna have to start doing it right now. With Sheed And McDyess on the bench, the Spurs HAVE TO take advantage of the situation.
i agree VF21. they just did there with prince on duncan. they gotta keep doing that.

THERE is that banker!

10 points for duncan in the 3rd, dispite the horrible shooting %. drat he missed that one.....

come on spurs,

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * wants to tear hair out of head *

Bowen picks up his 4th foul. He'd been doing a pretty good job on Billups, it sounds like. Billups with only 8 points, 6 of which have come off of free throws.

that was bowen's 4th foul. bad news for the spurs, VERY bad since parker can't stop billups.

MANU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GINOBLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( somewhere charles barfley is shouting that)

Hunter knocks down a jumper at the end of the 3rd quarter. 57 to 57 with 12 minutes left. Nails down to nubs for those who are big fans of either team.

DAMN!

breakdown......

now the nerves are coming back................, i'm whaling opera which is what i do when i'm nervous. phantom of the opera soundtrack got me through most of the 2nd half of the season this year with the kings

bare with me people, i will try my best to keep my cool. tell me to shut up if needed :D

* whispers* come on spurs

this is turning into one helluva game. I'm hoping OT if Eve's heart can take it ( and her hair) lol What a great ending to the series which started off so poorly

T

thesanityannex

at first, i liked hubie brown announcing, now he is just annoying me, and al michaels is just awful, somewhat like bill walton. i'm pressing mute.

Last edited by a moderator:
loopymitch said:
this is turning into one helluva game. I'm hoping OT if Eve's heart can take it ( and her hair) lol What a great ending to the series which started off so poorly
LMAO!!!!!

my hair should be alright. i'm doing different things to ensure my hair survives :D

COME ON SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duncan going out of the game with 9:20 left --- Dr. Jack questing Pop's tactics.

Spurs up 61 - 59. Pistons are 1 for 9 from three to this point. Spurs have three team fouls in the 4th quarter with 8:50 left. Pistons with no team fouls to this point.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!!!!!!!!!!

come on spurs, keep up that D!!!!!!!!!! COME ON SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

and there will be apricot chicken after the game ( i had to do something to calm the nerves :D it'll be thanksgiving when the kings are in the finals) for anyone who wants it ;)

I'm going to go out a limb here and state that if the Pistons' guards don't shoot VERY well for the rest of this quarter (after Hamilton just missed a shot to make his totals 5 for 17), the Spurs will run away with this game.

Bowen doubles the lead with a triple, 67 - 61. Hamilton 0 - 3 in this quarter, and Billups only has 5 shots for the entire game. Now we will see if the Pistons have what it takes to turn this around, or if they fold under this intense pressure.

T

thesanityannex

a little off topic, but did anyone see mark cuban last night on espn. when asked what he'd do differently if he ran the show, he said he wished the announcers would stop talking all the nonsense ie: parker's girlfriend, what they eat, basic chit chat) and just announce the game.

Pistons' leading scorers are Ben Wallace and Rip Hamilton with 12 points apiece. Chauncey not having a "Mr. Big Shot" type of game, but there are 6 minutes left for him to change that at this point.

Duncan's performance this game has probably locked up the MVP for him if the Spurs can hold off the Pistons for the next 6 minutes.

turnover!!!!!!!!!!

bleh... the spurs turn it right back over.

COME ON SPURS!!!!!!!

DAMN!

horry with the O board!

duncan wore different shoes tonight it looks like.

thesanityannex said:
a little off topic, but did anyone see mark cuban last night on espn. when asked what he'd do differently if he ran the show, he said he wished the announcers would stop talking all the nonsense ie: parker's girlfriend, what they eat, basic chit chat) and just announce the game.

no offense sanity, who cares what Cuban thinks? but for a change he does have a point. Doesn't he think he runs the show anyway? LOL

Eve what time's dinner?