Who wins NBA Championship?

• Pistons

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Spurs

Votes: 64 65.3%

• Total voters
G

gospursgo921205

Man all you haterz do it for the west ya like the kings and they are for the west.but no noone likes the spurs only those f****** pistons. Go Spurs #1

Bibby_10 said:
wtf? is this english?
I dont know. A little trollish like. Hes come here and basiclly told everyone how great the Spurs are, like we care. This is a Kings board.

I couldnt understand that at all. Something about hating the Kings and the only people that like the Spurs are the pistons? ;)

O

ONEZERO

gospursgo921205 said:
Man all you haterz do it for the west ya like the kings and they are for the west.but no noone likes the spurs only those f****** pistons. Go Spurs #1
quick.... find an english teacher fast... we got some serious issues that need help right away....:confused:

i'll empty out my wallet to whoever can figure out what he was trying to say;)

gospursgo921205 said:
Translation? Ok, I'll give it a shot...

"Greetings! I think envious fans, such as yourselves, really ought to root for Western Conference teams, but I am dismayed to find most everyone on these message boards rooting for those dastardly Pistons instead. Hip, Hip, Horrah! The San Antonio Spurs are #1 as a result of winning the NBA Championship!"