[Game] Sacramento Kings at Phoenix Suns, 12/8/2023, 6pm Pacific 9pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ‘lackadaisical‘ has been informally shortened to ‘lax’ and then commonly transformed back into ‘laxadaisical’ is interesting to me.

This team is not that good. Keegan has regressed from last year, the offense as a whole is worse, and the rest of the West is better.

You’re coming off a loss where you got punked and you are down 9 to a team missing two starters, including KD. Extremely disappointing.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
This team is not that good. Keegan has regressed from last year, the offense as a whole is worse, and the rest of the West is better.

You’re coming off a loss where you got punked and you are down 9 to a team missing two starters, including KD. Extremely disappointing.
This a run team. Lets see the 2nd half. The energy is for sure not quite there tonight.

Monte doomed us this offseason playing it way too safe. Still have a good foundation to build on but that hali trade is looking worse and worse by the day. I don’t think domas has the potential for star power that hali has, fit notwithstanding.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Monte doomed us this offseason playing it way too safe. Still have a good foundation to build on but that hali trade is looking worse and worse by the day. I don’t think domas has the potential for star power that hali has, fit notwithstanding.
Monte tried though. I think he pivoted rather than played it safe. Lets see what the deadline looks like.

gunks

Hall of Famer
HB every now and then scoring on some crazy move is somehow more irritating than him just sucking all the time.

"I can do this whenever, but I won't."

Status
Not open for further replies.