[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) vs Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 1, 0-0) 5:30pm Pacific 8:30pm Eastern

Hey, were you aware that Klay Thompson once scored 37 points in a single quarter against the Kings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well call me an irrational King fan for valuing a game we haven’t sniffed in 6200 days more than a game where half of the city could care less about the team. Honestly, I think the pressure would be bigger in this moment than what he dealt with ATL but maybe that’s me
Huerter is definitely not showing up for a biggest Kings game in 16 years but game 7 @Philly second round(the game that broke Ben Simmons) would atleast prove that while he may not always play well, it’s not because the moment is too big for him. Sometimes Huerter can’t buy a bucket and tonight’s one of those nights. It’s been that night for all of the starters outside of Fox. Domas shoots over 60 percent and is 4-15

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Well call me an irrational King fan for valuing a game we haven’t sniffed in 6200 days more than a game where half of the city could care less about the team. Honestly, I think the pressure would be bigger in this moment than what he dealt with ATL but maybe that’s me
Respectfully, that sounds a little like Main Character Syndrome, to me.

Let’s go Kings!!!!! Nearly 6 minutes of great defense, just please give the fans that. Warriors have been awesome out of timeouts, we gotta expect them to look to draw more fouls to get us frustrated. That feels like their game plan, all this dang flopping they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.