[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) @ Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 3, 2-0) 4/20/2023 7:00pm Pacific 10:00pm Eastern (TNT)

Someone falls to the ground and grabs your leg (purposefully or not), what do you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, the Kings need to just keep running screen and roll action if for nothing more than to pound the Warriors down. This is what they did in the first two games but tonight, not nearly as much. The Kings are overly focusing on driving and passing lanes. If Sabonis is going to be nullified come playoff time, then use him to grind the on ball defender down like Brad and Vlade would back in the day when the Kings Princeton gave way to more grindy ball and 2 man game come playoff time as well.

OK, the Kings need to just keep running screen and roll action if for nothing more than to pound the Warriors down. This is what they did in the first two games but tonight, not nearly as much. The Kings are overly focusing on driving and passing lanes. If Sabonis is going to be nullified come playoff time, then use him to grind the on ball defender down like Brad and Vlade would back in the day when the Kings Princeton gave way to more grindy ball and 2 man game come playoff time as well.
I'm a bit perplexed, that he doesn't seem to look for anything outside of 15 feet. Keeps turning down open looks. He won't be effective that way, if his only offense is to try to go through and over Looney

Everyone has to also remember, for as bad as the Warriors have been on the road, they're almost unbeatable at home. This is a huge game because if they lose this, it's probably over. This is the biggest test yet for the Kings.

Unfortunately this is the warriors game. I don't think the Kings will come back from this. Their hearts just aren't into it tonight. Honestly I would be been pretty shocked if the Kings would have been able to beat them 3 times in a row, especially because of how dominant the Warriors are at home. Just hoping we can get 1 out of 2 in Oakland. Don't want to have the Warriors tie the series......

God, what the hell is the Kings doing...did they not want to win the game? Where is the aggressiveness and why is Brown sitting both Fox and Sabonis at one time? It doesn't make sense. Fox needs to attack more instead of settling for jump shots...he can always get that any time. This is all mental and the Kings are playing like they're satisfied with up 2-0 instead of playing with urgency. Sabonis getting ball stolen and not being careful is another reason for being down. Gotta be more careful than that....knowing the Warriors is trying to play aggressive. I don't think the Warriors is all that great but the Kings didn't help by making it worst.

I am going to blame Brown on this one for not even taking time out like he normally does. It's almost like he want this game to be FREE swing. Him sitting both Fox and Sabonis at one time has never happened before...why? Why changed the rotation and the chemistry?

I'm a bit perplexed, that he doesn't seem to look for anything outside of 15 feet. Keeps turning down open looks. He won't be effective that way, if his only offense is to try to go through and over Looney
Yeah but this is Domas basically. I'd say he's very measured as a scorer. His internal clock shuts off feeding right at midnight for some reason, haha. Even at the end of the year when he was feasting for him he was only putting up around 13 shots per. Which is actually a lot for him. In the playoffs historically he looks to score even less.

Feels like we’re taking the game off. Getting out-hustled and taking bad shots. DDV was a spark for them in the first. They got a number of steals just by bringing an extra help defender on the backside and us not distributing the ball well. We can’t make it this easy for them in the 2nd half
Compared to game 2, yep. 11 steals, 5 blocks

If he is not injured Domas needs to grow a pair and start dominating inside on offense
He’s been inured all season and he’s lost the ball twice dribbling with his wrapped hand downlow.

I actually want him to shoot more mid range shots since they are giving it to him. He can make it

analytics be damned when you’re already shooting 30 percent as a team

The good news is we are playing awful and still within striking distance. The bad news is I don’t think the Warriors have played well either. If it wasn’t for Looney this is probably a 4 point game. Our offense right now is Fox step back threes and Mitchell threes. Warriors are playing decent defense but we can do better

Murray once again disappeared.
Monk should shoot more
Barnes....c'mon man...you're normally $$ at the free throw line
Sabonis...stop dribbling up the court while Warriors are trailing behind you...
Fox...stop settling for 3...you can get that any time.
Brown...what are you doing? Why aren't you called time out when the Kings make so many mistakes out there?
Sabonis....what happened to boxing out Looney when the ball is in the air?

I don't think the Warriors play that well...but it's hard to win when Kings are not showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.