[Game] Rockets @ Kings - Tuesday, Dec. 15 - 7 PST, 10 EST

With a few boneheaded losses thrown in there as well(Charlotte, OKC), a Mexico City stinker and not to mention the games Cuz missed. If Cuz is healthy all season and we don't play dumb we could easily be 5-7 wins better.
We will (hopefully) play less dumb as the season goes on. Players are starting to get more comfortable with each other and the offense. Barring a major injury, we should be right in the chase for the 8 spot.

Casspi is playing spectacular ball right now. At the level he is in right now he could start for a lot of NBA teams. I don't see him losing the starting job when WCS comes back either, he has found great chemistry with the starters. It will be much easier to just bring WCS off the bench and let him be a defensive X factor bringing energy.

This game is precisely why Darren Collison is NOT expendable.
He played well in certain aspects today and was a big part of our win, but 29 turnovers as a team? The difference between Collison and Rondo is in control of the game. Collison just doesn't have that aspect. I would say he would be great as our 6th man, but can he be (long term) when he and Rondo do not mesh well on the court? That's for another thread though!

A win is a win and I will always take a win!

This game is also precisely why we brought Rajon Rondo here also. As good as Darren was in certain aspects he really had no control of the game.
I don't dispute this. Rondo is a superior game manager. By no means am I calling for Collison to take over the reigns. But Darren is a proven guy who has shown over his career that he can get a team through injuries to the number 1 and be a valuable player off the bench. Depth is a good thing.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Casspi is playing spectacular ball right now. At the level he is in right now he could start for a lot of NBA teams. I don't see him losing the starting job when WCS comes back either, he has found great chemistry with the starters. It will be much easier to just bring WCS off the bench and let him be a defensive X factor bringing energy.
Except Koufos/WCS = NO spacing at all.

But still, whatever wins. The point is to get back in the playoff hunt right now, not try to win a title overnight.