[Game] Kings @ Raptors - 3/20/2024 - 4:30PM PST/7:30PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Huerter is not getting his starting spot back anytime soon. The Kings look like a different team when Ellis starts...a much better team.
Imagine where we would be had we not decided to showcase Davion for 2 months. It was obvious earlier in the season that we were better with Ellis. We aren’t scoring as much, but we are so much better balanced this way I’ll take the trade off 10/10 times.

Imagine where we would be had we not decided to showcase Davion for 2 months. It was obvious earlier in the season that we were better with Ellis. We aren’t scoring as much, but we are so much better balanced this way I’ll take the trade off 10/10 times.
I don't think they were showcasing davion. The whole showcasing thing is just more of a fan conpiracy speculation and there is no evidence of it. Ellis was just never given a chance because brown doesn't really trust newcomers.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It may have been a bit of both. And DM does seem to have picked up his game a bit as well. This was still a team built to grow over the next two to three seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.