• eating like a pig

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • not-so-indiscreetly reading a book for grown-ups

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
I

Im Still Ballin

Amazing defense at the end there

That's what it looks like when we don't leave open 3pt shooters playing conservative

Rudy, Rondo and Demarcus all have extremely elite wingspans... All around a 7-8 inch difference compared to height

When we have slick rotating defense we can shut down any team

I'd go out on a limb but not really and say the layup by B-Mac to give Kings 102-101 shot was the biggest shot of his career! Kings did a lot well to overcome 19 TOs and allow 15-31 on 3s (48%) to Raptors. Usually when you throw the ball away that much and give 45 points on 3s you lose.

Yeah, WTF was that all about. He could have broken a hip...

:p
"that" was all about the difference between participating and winning instinct... I told you already in pre-season, VF... now you're watching it with your own eyes... night in, night out.

The selfish "walking-cancer in sneakers" they claimed to have seen in DAL, you know...

gunks

Hall of Famer
I'm sad I didn't get to watch this game... but following the box score was exciting....

Ps: called DMC dominating!

Pps: that was ironical..... OF COURSE DMC is going to dominate. That is what he does.

Okay, so where's the poster who said the other night that "the Kings would be a better team without Cousins"?... You know who you are! :)
The thing that makes Cousins great is opponents are keying their entire defensive scheme to stop him....and they can't. And he has a counter to how ever he is defended. There is no answer. If it wasn't for Curry he could win the scoring title this year.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
"that" was all about the difference between participating and winning instinct... I told you already in pre-season, VF... now you're watching it with your own eyes... night in, night out.

The selfish "walking-cancer in sneakers" they claimed to have seen in DAL, you know...
You really don't get me, do you?

It was a joke, son. I've been a fan of Rondo's for a long time. You're preaching to the choir when you talk to me about his value.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'd go out on a limb but not really and say the layup by B-Mac to give Kings 102-101 shot was the biggest shot of his career!
I think you're making a very valid point. The Ben McLemore they just interviewed after the game was not the same kid we've seen the past couple of years. He's developing confidence and he's learning what it's like to play the game with guys who are totally serious, and not just dancing around the court to collect a paycheck. If Ben keeps this up, he's gonna be just who we need him to be - and with Rondo and DMC on his side, he's got a lot going for him. :)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
You know what's even better about this win? It looks like the 49ers had the week off, so there's half a chance that they might actually talk about the Kings on KHTK tomorrow! :D

Ah, who am I kidding. On a "football Monday"? Of course they won't... :(

You really don't get me, do you?

It was a joke, son. I've been a fan of Rondo's for a long time. You're preaching to the choir when you talk to me about his value.
It seems we're both missing the sense of irony in each other's posts here... btw, thanks for the "label of youth" (son)... It's been a while I didn't hear someone addressing me like that :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It seems we're both missing the sense of irony in each other's posts here... btw, thanks for the "label of youth" (son)... It's been a while I didn't hear someone addressing me like that :)
I've been a fan of the NBA since 1963. That should give you at least an idea of how really, really, really old I am. ;)

For as much as I have become fond of the Kings, I confess I wish his trade to DAL was just a bad dream so that he could still be running the floor of the TD Garden wearing green.
The guy is a pleasure to watch playing basketball. that's it.. and I'm so looking forward to see the Kings in the PO this year.
I hope you are right about the playoffs. I felt like the Kings should win at least 45 games prior to the season. That looks to be good enough for the playoffs at the moment.