[Game] Preseason Lakers @ Kings 10/14/2022 7 pm Pacific/10 pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't watch any feeds. I should get to watch something for the $200 I'm spending every year on league pass + $300/mo for direct TV.
wow. There’s probably some better combinations you can find that would be cheaper for you. That’s painful. I myself got rid of cable and only do streaming services. Can mix and match as I want and cancel whenever as most don’t have a cancellation fee.

wow. There’s probably some better combinations you can find that would be cheaper for you. That’s painful. I myself got rid of cable and only do streaming services. Can mix and match as I want and cancel whenever as most don’t have a cancellation fee.
Too many people on my wifi and not fast enough internet in my area to support everyone streaming at the same time.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I am not surprised that KZ is going to get important minutes because from the start, Brown said that KZ could or would be able to do similar defensive things that Draymond did with the Warriors. And as we and the team is learning, he’s dead serious about defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.