[Pre-season] Kings @ Clippers - Thursday, Oct. 12 - 7:30 PDT

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'm not nearly as high on about 5 of our youngsters as I was roughly two weeks ago.

Ah, preseason basketball. I love what you do to me and my quick and ever changing opinions.

Bogdanovic just has not looked good in preseason. He doesn't look like anything other than a backup SG. His ball handling is sloppy. He's not fast enough to get by NBA athleticism. Nothing impressive about his preseason. I've questioned his shooting before, and he's struggling with it now. His shot is inconsistent right now.

Frank Mason has still yet to play like a rookie.

Koufos is the most steady veteran I've seen so far. Zach was scoring but what Zach giveth, Zach taketh away on the defensive end.

Bogdanovic just has not looked good in preseason. He doesn't look like anything other than a backup SG. His ball handling is sloppy. He's not fast enough to get by NBA athleticism. Nothing impressive about his preseason. I've questioned his shooting before, and he's struggling with it now. His shot is inconsistent right now.
He has missed his shots tonight. Otherwise I don't see what you see. He belongs out there.

He has missed his shots tonight. Otherwise I don't see what you see. He belongs out there.
As I say this, he starts draining his shots. His dribbling is poor at the NBA level. He constantly gets stopped mid-way each time he tries to attack. I swear he's also gotten at least 1 TO in each preseason game due to traveling with the ball in his hands.

He heard you. :)

As I say this, he starts draining his shots. His dribbling is poor at the NBA level. He constantly gets stopped mid-way each time he tries to attack. I swear he's also gotten at least 1 TO in each preseason game due to traveling with the ball in his hands.
Dude these are his first NBA minutes. There's gonna be an adjustment period as far as figuring out how he can play at the NBA level, and differences in how the game is called.

I still don't get the rotations. You start Jackson then banish him to the bench for the rest of the half. You only play Buddy until the 5-6 minutes mark and don't bring him back until the same number in the 2nd. With preseason almost done I'm wondering if the seat of your pants lineups are going to be the norm. If so it's going to be very hard for players to break out this year. The Kings are sitting on too much youth for their value to die on the vine.

Love what Bogie and Mason bring. Just smart, tough players.

Also, am I the only one who's not so down on WCS? I like the shot that he has started to implement, I feel like hes still putting everything together.

I want more out of Skal. He needs to be more hungry out there.

I also think Hield needs to start hitting shots. Hes there to score.