[Game] Pelicans @ Kings - Thursday, Aug. 6 - 10:30AM PT, 1:30PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I know I'm living in a pipe dream, but if the Kings win and Blazers lose to the Nugs, Kings are within 1 game of the 9th spot....
At the moment we are 3 games out of the 8th spot. Not bad considering when bubble games started we were 3.5 games out of the 8 and have been winless so far.
Also... 7D76D325-82D9-4689-B050-7117B9AEEED3.png

looks like our odds “increased” from 0% according to the media to 0.4%. Glass half full my friends, glass half full :p

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
At the moment we are 3 games out of the 8th spot. Not bad considering when bubble games started we were 3.5 games out of the 8 and have been winless so far.
Also... View attachment 10096

looks like our odds “increased” from 0% according to the media to 0.4%. Glass half full my friends, glass half full :p

I don't know when Basketball-Reference.com became "the media" but, as long as we're on the subject, when did they put their Stat Finder tools behind a paywall?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I don't know when Basketball-Reference.com became "the media" but, as long as we're on the subject, when did they put their Stat Finder tools behind a paywall?
The baseball one has been a while, but I think the basketball one must have been very recent. It certainly wasn't behind the paywall before the season shut down.

The defense on JJ was atrocious off the curl, hopefully Luke addresses that in the timeout. Barnes shouldn't deny the pass, that just gives Reddick an open late to cut. Just show on a pass to contest a shot if he puts it up

Status
Not open for further replies.