[Game] Pelicans @ Kings - Thursday, Aug. 6 - 10:30AM PT, 1:30PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison Barnes is just a terrible basketball player. He can iso and post up every so often, but he is so slow defensively and not consistent enough of a shooter.

He's someone I have trouble being a fan of even when he's on the team I root for

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Harrison Barnes is just a terrible basketball player. He can iso and post up every so often, but he is so slow defensively and not consistent enough of a shooter.

He's someone I have trouble being a fan of even when he's on the team I root for
In his current post corona condition, he’s a four, which is troubling because Luke apparently sees him as mainly a wing.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Regarding Kayte's "sideline" report: Sacramento has yet to have acquired anybody who looks like they will become as good as DeMarcus Cousins, in that trade, or since, but it would still be fair to say that the Kings "won" the trade, if only because New Orleans ended up losing Cousins for nothing.

Last edited:
That lil push shot was sick. Fox crosses Jackson on the perimeter then Euro Steps Zion in the paint before dropping a floater. More, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.