Peja's tie?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
KP said:
OK, this thread has taken a turn for the worse...
I'll say. :eek:

Of course given that we started off with a discussion of Peja's fashion sense, or lack thereof, can't say it was ever exactly one of the gems of the board.

Last edited:
I was going to post something relevant but thought better of it. :D

Anyway I refuse to shave my chest; I will not go "metrosexual." Did James Bond shave? Did Austin Powers?

I make sure there are no large stains on my clothes before I go out... that's the extent of my fashion sense, and I like it that way!!
~~

Alacron, you sound like my husband. If it is clean and it doesn't have holes in it, it's good enough for him. It can be wrinkled beyond recognition, but if it's clean he wears it. I try to get him clothes that look a little nicer and have a little more fashion to them but no way. I am lucky to get him out of his basball hat.

Peja has a horrible sense for fashion. The couple of times I've seen him in Toronto he wore something absolutely ridiculous looking. Needs to go to Philly (preferably to C-Webb) for some fashion advice.

In general, I don't have a problem with Euro looks (though I much prefer Scandi-euro to Mediter-euro fashions in general). In general I think Peja dresses nice, but I will NEVER see what women think is sooooo drop-dead gorgeous about him. Webber is damn handsome. Kobe is a handsome man (when he isn't making the spinkter face). But Peja basically looks like Davis Schwimmer to me. He has kinda the nerdo-chic looks, which is fine. I'm sure he could have his pick of the chicks at a Dungeuns&Dragons or a Comic book convention. Actually, that is kinda what has been endearing about him to me. He is an "everyguy", and the lack of the bling-crap is a huge bonus. In general I can see why women would think he is "cute", (like the two coreys) but gorgeous?

In general I can see why women would think he is "cute" said:
Do you mean Feldman and Haim? Oh my God, I never thought they were cute.
Eeeeew!!!

Webber is a fantastically great looking guy.
Kobe, is ok. Not that great.
Cattino is extremely handsome.
Carl Malone-Whoa baby kinda handsome as well as Rick Fox.

Peja is the Euro handsome. He has a beautiful face with a boyish smile, he is 6'10 and just yummy. There is just something special about him.

S

sashaXJR

mcsluggo said:
In general, I don't have a problem with Euro looks (though I much prefer Scandi-euro to Mediter-euro fashions in general). In general I think Peja dresses nice, but I will NEVER see what women think is sooooo drop-dead gorgeous about him. Webber is damn handsome. Kobe is a handsome man (when he isn't making the spinkter face). But Peja basically looks like Davis Schwimmer to me. He has kinda the nerdo-chic looks, which is fine. I'm sure he could have his pick of the chicks at a Dungeuns&Dragons or a Comic book convention. Actually, that is kinda what has been endearing about him to me. He is an "everyguy", and the lack of the bling-crap is a huge bonus. In general I can see why women would think he is "cute", (like the two coreys) but gorgeous?
WHAT'S Scandi-euro to Mediter-euro FASHION......i MEAN I KNOW WHAT SCANDINAVIAN OR MEDITERANIAN IS, BUT FASHION.....GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE, OR A PICTURE......

sashaXJR said:
Stojakovic is the best dressed man in the NBA, of the court.... The guy dresses like a real "old school" euro gentleman (very James Bond like)..nothing against american, but not a very fashionable nation...Hip-Hop fashion as the most of the NBA players wear of the court, is not even fashion...Bling Bling etc., no taste at all....As soon as you make some money, show it of with some bling, stupid.......Kobi Bryant is one of those men that dresses with great passion, and a lot of taste.....I really don't want to see Carmelo, Lebrons and others with their boxer shorts sticking out of their pants, and I can see half of you in this forum dressing like that.....Vlade is an euro, but dresses like a an american, very lazy and "more than comfortable"......Man I do sound gay don't I.....?...Being raised in western Europe, men act and talk the way I do, but they're not gay....Even worse, I never get satisfied with one girl at a time.... :)
Hate to admit since I am not a fan of Kobe, but dude can really dress from jackets to suits. No fashion police from him. Maybe he has a styles and it's his wife.

Twix what about this one? I love the hat. Should we start a new thread with "Cute pics of our Kings" for all the ladies on the board. I think we may get in trouble since this is about Peja's tie, but I couldn't resist.

Attachments

Daniela said:
Twix what about this one? I love the hat. Should we start a new thread with "Cute pics of our Kings" for all the ladies on the board. I think we may get in trouble since this is about Peja's tie, but I couldn't resist.
I had that pic as my avatar once! :D I really like it.

I don't mind having a "Cute pics of our Kings" thread...LOL!!:p

I was wondering why this thread turned into a 5 pager, then I saw that shirtless Peja Pic.

Disturbing, if only because it reminds me of those vaguely homoerotic "Bod" body spray commercials where the shirtless guys play street ball that they play in the theaters before the previews.

We can always start one and keep adding to it. I have to say, I think with Peja, Miller, Cat., Bibby, Bobby, Darius, and MO we have the best looking team out there. I can certainly get on board a cute thread. Ooooh, the posibilities.....

sashaXJR said:
Stojakovic is the best dressed man in the NBA, of the court.... The guy dresses like a real "old school" euro gentleman (very James Bond like)..nothing against american, but not a very fashionable nation...Hip-Hop fashion as the most of the NBA players wear of the court, is not even fashion...Bling Bling etc., no taste at all....As soon as you make some money, show it of with some bling, stupid.......Kobi Bryant is one of those men that dresses with great passion, and a lot of taste.....I really don't want to see Carmelo, Lebrons and others with their boxer shorts sticking out of their pants, and I can see half of you in this forum dressing like that.....Vlade is an euro, but dresses like a an american, very lazy and "more than comfortable"......Man I do sound gay don't I.....?...Being raised in western Europe, men act and talk the way I do, but they're not gay....Even worse, I never get satisfied with one girl at a time.... :)
this "hip hop" fashion seems to be very popular. And it has been for quite a while. It's part of a culture and it's not right to call another culture stupid. I'm sorry if I'm the only one who was a little offended by this coment...
BTW, does anyone have a pic of the infamous tie? I was at the game but I never caught a glimpse of it because I was sitting on the other side of the court and not paying attention to the sidelines.

Alrighty then, we were talking about Serbian fast food and then.....
...Where was I?

Oh, never mind. Yes, that was a terrible tie - do not adjust your tv sets.

sashaXJR said:
Ok, LeBron wears a lot more suits than you think. If not it's usually a nice shirt and jeans. If you said Iverson, then that's a whole different ballgame. If I'm not mistaken, quite the number of us are female. I'll take this quote as a grain of salt and move on.

Peja dresses very fashionable albeit with a few mistakes.

Here is good:

Here is not so good:

Bobby usually rode Peja on him wearing brown shoes with a black suit.

bozzwell said:
Alrighty then, we were talking about Serbian fast food and then.....
...Where was I?

Oh, never mind. Yes, that was a terrible tie - do not adjust your tv sets.
Moral of the story: never get any yugoslavian (serb/croat/bosnian.....) on the topic of food, or we will just keep going and going and going...speaking of pljeskavica haha ;)

Bricklayer said:
<sigh> women are SO shallow. :rolleyes:
Oh, shut up, Brick.

You'd jump up and down with joy if I got shallow and started posting some of my favorite pics.

But, then I'd get banned, and everyone would miss me terribly.