Peja's tie?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
GoGoGadget said:
Oh, shut up, Brick.

You'd jump up and down with joy if I got shallow and started posting some of my favorite pics.

But, then I'd get banned, and everyone would miss me terribly.
Well GGG, as one of the potential banners I can virtually guarantee you that I will not ban you under those circumstances, and if you'll kindly just give me a little heads up before you begin, I will cheerfully put VF21 on a little 24hr timeout to make sure she does not interfere either (she's been needing a vacation anyway). :D

Bricklayer said:
Well GGG, as one of the potential banners I can virtually guarantee you that I will not ban you under those circumstances, and if you'll kindly just give me a little heads up before you begin, I will cheerfully put VF21 on a little 24hr timeout to make sure she does not interfere either (she's been needing a vacation anyway). :D
Men are so shallow.

I didn't even have to flutter my eyelashes and make the pouty face.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
GoGoGadget said:
Men are so shallow.

I didn't even have to flutter my eyelashes and make the pouty face.
Men are NOT shallow!

We just have this thing for boo...errr....assets. :p
Oh, ok, we're shallow. But we have a lot of fun doing it! :D

Last edited:
And this thread hasn't been moved to the lounge, why? :D

Thumbs up on the Peja pic:) , cuz I used to just think of him as a great basketball player before then. :eek:

kingskings! said:
And this thread hasn't been moved to the lounge, why? :D

Thumbs up on the Peja pic:) , cuz I used to just think of him as a great basketball player before then. :eek:
Only because there's still some kind of discussion about Peja........I think.;)

S

sashaXJR

linzeesan said:
this "hip hop" fashion seems to be very popular. And it has been for quite a while. It's part of a culture and it's not right to call another culture stupid. I'm sorry if I'm the only one who was a little offended by this coment...
BTW, does anyone have a pic of the infamous tie? I was at the game but I never caught a glimpse of it because I was sitting on the other side of the court and not paying attention to the sidelines.

I am sorry...I really did not mean to ofended anyone....I did not call any culture stupid, what culture are you refering to...?...HIP-HOP....I think that inserting a 2 ct Diamond in your ear or have a 50 ct of diamonds hanging on your neck is a bit to much....See, there are people that can't afford to eat, and there are NBA players that are trying to feed their families (SpreweL)....
appologize again

S

sashaXJR

Elise10 said:
Ok, LeBron wears a lot more suits than you think. If not it's usually a nice shirt and jeans. If you said Iverson, then that's a whole different ballgame. If I'm not mistaken, quite the number of us are female. I'll take this quote as a grain of salt and move on.

Peja dresses very fashionable albeit with a few mistakes.

Here is good:

Here is not so good:

Bobby usually rode Peja on him wearing brown shoes with a black suit.
What's wrong with the lime green Lacoste, where do you live...Brown (cognac or tan) shoes on a black suit are the best look ever......that is royalty, just like prince Charles.....ala Giovanni Trapatoni (most of you europeans will know who I am talking about)...Those of you that don't know, Peja wears only Brioni & Kiton suits and ties, not to many of NBA players do...Panerai watch instead of a "bling-bling" Jacob & Co.....See Peja is unique, while 80% of NBA players look like everybody else in the league......

Sasha, I am with you in regards to his style. He is a grown up and dresses like one. He has class and regard for himself. Fashion overseas is so far ahead of the US. Sasha, how much you want to bet that in a year or 2 we see brown shoes with black suits all over the place?

sashaXJR said:
What's wrong with the lime green Lacoste, where do you live...Brown (cognac or tan) shoes on a black suit are the best look ever......that is royalty, just like prince Charles.....ala Giovanni Trapatoni (most of you europeans will know who I am talking about)...Those of you that don't know, Peja wears only Brioni & Kiton suits and ties, not to many of NBA players do...Panerai watch instead of a "bling-bling" Jacob & Co.....See Peja is unique, while 80% of NBA players look like everybody else in the league......
From Askmen.com:

[font=Arial,Helvetica,ms san serif]SHOES & PANTS COLOR GUIDE[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,ms san serif]Pant/suit color..............Shoe color[/font]
Black..........................................black, tan or camel (a more risqué choice),oxblood
Gray...........................................black, oxblood, camel
Brown........................................any shade of brown, black, camel
Navy..........................................black, camel, tan, oxblood
Earth tones................................any shade of brown, camel, black

http://www.askman.com/fashion/fashiontip_150/162_fashion_advice.html

Oxblood for those that don't know is a really dark red.

Tan is about as far it goes with black.

I really wish I had the exact quote on what the conversation was between Peja & Bobby. I do remember parts and pieces

I can see Peja in pink, no problem, although most can't wear that color without going completely overboard. Just things like hot pink, lime green and very neon yellow are very much considered bad on the fashion scale. Not flattering on anyone.

Again, Peja has a great sense of style, so does Chris Webber. Both know how to wear a suit properly and each usually just wears an earring. I like Bobby because he changes, one day he'll wear a suit, next may be a nice shirt and jeans, after that a jersey and jeans. Same with LeBron(better for him because he's young)

There are players who know, players who try(and for the most part get it right), players who try(and get it wrong) and players who don't. Not all in the NBA are concerned with the "bling-factor", mainly the younger ones.

Last edited:
Elise10 said:
From Askmen.com:

[font=Arial,Helvetica,ms san serif]SHOES & PANTS COLOR GUIDE[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,ms san serif]Pant/suit color..............Shoe color[/font]
Black..........................................black, tan or camel (a more risqué choice),oxblood
Gray...........................................black, oxblood, camel
Brown........................................any shade of brown, black, camel
Navy..........................................black, camel, tan, oxblood
Earth tones................................any shade of brown, camel, black

http://www.askman.com/fashion/fashiontip_150/162_fashion_advice.html

Oxblood for those that don't know is a really dark red.

Tan is about as far it goes with black.

I really wish I had the exact quote on what the conversation was between Peja & Bobby. I do remember parts and pieces

I can see Peja in pink, no problem, although most can't wear that color without going completely overboard. Just things like hot pink, lime green and very neon yellow are very much considered bad on the fashion scale. Not flattering on anyone.

Again, Peja has a great sense of style, so does Chris Webber. Both know how to wear a suit properly and each usually just wears an earring. I like Bobby because he changes, one day he'll wear a suit, next may be a nice shirt and jeans, after that a jersey and jeans. Same with LeBron(better for him because he's young)

There are players who know, players who try(and get it for the most part get it right), players who try(and get it wrong) and players who don't). Not all in the NBA are concerned with the "bling-factor", mainly the younger ones.
What in the hell happened to this thread?

The Freak said:
Jeeze...111 replies?
Hey! It gave us something to do while the Kings weren't playing.

What started as a question about a tie lead to a whole different spectrum on clothes, food, and scantily-clad Scandi-style women.

Where else can you get that?