Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Cisco

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Depends on the offer on the table

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had a legitimate offer on the table to acquire a superstar scorer (insert name here), but the offer requires you to give up either Omri, Donte, or Cisco as part of a package with maybe another player, a future draft pick, or some cash, who would you rather give up and why?

I would trade all three for Blake Griffin.

Can you please add the options of all combination of 2 players and the option of all three into the poll so I can vote?

For the right offer I wouldn't mind seeing the Kings give up any of them. But I'd be most reluctant to trade Casspi.

Donte would be the easiest to part with. He seems like a great teammate and he has great size but he continues to show little to no development. I don't see any real fire with him.

Garcia is a nice glue guy. Nice backup at SG/SF who gives good effort and direction on the defensive end, some versatility and shooting on offense and who serves a mentor role with this young team. I'd be more reluctant to give him up. That said, he has a good sized contract, especially for a bench player, he's likely maxed out his potential and will turn 31 this year.

Casspi to me has a good combinaton of youth, potential, passion and a true position. Not to mention a very reasonable rookie contract. At best he entrenches himself as the starter at SF as this team makes strides towards being a playoff contender. At worst he's a good energy guy off the bench.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
All three of them aren't all that and I would trade any of them for the right price. We need to draft a SF or PF this years draft anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.