Old school Kings players in the house!

So what’s the final former KINGS player count?

So far I’ve seen or heard the following:

Vlade, BoJax, J-Will, DC, Brad Miller, Jason Thompson, Matt Barnes, Kenny Thomas, Harold Pressley … anyone else? I’d think Henry Turner was there too.

What’s up with Bibby, Webber, Peja and Pollard? They should have been there too.

Hey welcome back to you too, RoyalDiva. I remember you from back in the C-Webb Vlade days of Kingsfans.com. (I was under a different alias then... Haha)

Hey welcome back to you too, RoyalDiva. I remember you from back in the C-Webb Vlade days of Kingsfans.com. (I was under a different alias then... Haha)
Awesome! Thank you. I'm surprised my account was still here after me not logging in since 2007. I thought it would have been scrubbed long ago lol.
What name did you used to be under back in them olden days?

So what’s the final former KINGS player count?

So far I’ve seen or heard the following:

Vlade, BoJax, J-Will, DC, Brad Miller, Jason Thompson, Matt Barnes, Kenny Thomas, Harold Pressley … anyone else? I’d think Henry Turner was there too.

What’s up with Bibby, Webber, Peja and Pollard? They should have been there too.
Oh wow I didn't know so many of them were there last night! Peja lives here so I wonder too. Maybe he'll be there tomorrow though.

Awesome! Thank you. I'm surprised my account was still here after me not logging in since 2007. I thought it would have been scrubbed long ago lol.
What name did you used to be under back in them olden days?
I was Double-K but I lost access to that account when I tried to come back... haha

Anyway good to see you around again! I hope life has been treating you well since we were good last... haha

GO KINGS!:)

I was thrilled to have them back, too! How nice to remember those days and see familiar faces again. I hope that the return of these legendary characters will bring joy not only to me, but to many other fans as well.

I was Double-K but I lost access to that account when I tried to come back... haha

Anyway good to see you around again! I hope life has been treating you well since we were good last... haha

GO KINGS!:)
Aw, thank you! I can only remember a few people here from the old days, wish my memory was better.

That’s crazy that Jason Thompson is the longest tenured king in history
That actually is crazy. To some it probably seemed like Kenny Thomas was here longer. ;)

By number of seasons, Mitch Richmond, Peja Stojakovic and Francisco Garcia are up there too. But JT played more games. Peja would be #1 had he come overseas sooner.

Barring the unforeseen, De’Aaron might have that title locked up after the next two seasons. He’s already at 380 games played.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I always liked him but understood some of the criticism he faced (but like Fox, who I'll never understand the critiques, it was often the org's fault not his doing). But damn, that made me a little misty eyed. It sucked that when he finally got out of this org he couldn't put stick around elsewhere and just fueled the narrative that he was a bad player that a bad team invested in. He was actually one of the few FRPs that actually got a second contract in that 17 year stench of a stretch.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
They were both around pre-crash, but I seem to remember you mostly posting in the Monarchs folder pre-2004, so y'all's paths may not have crossed. Cafe1 was from Phoenix: I think that @Ryan might have had a crush on her. :p

Kriss Kross was mainly an "OG" in the sense that he was one of the OG Habitual Line Steppers™.

They were both around pre-crash, but I seem to remember you mostly posting in the Monarchs folder pre-2004, so y'all's paths may not have crossed. Cafe1 was from Phoenix: I think that @Ryan might have had a crush on her. :p

Kriss Kross was mainly an "OG" in the sense that he was one of the OG Habitual Line Steppers™.
I was an equally big fan of both teams. I think I was an admin for the Monarchs part.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

Sometimes I wonder what AriesMar is up to and then I remember that the dude was a total clown and would have probably been advocating trading Fox for Russell Westbrook or something.