OFFICIAL: Kings trade Webber to Philly!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R1LOVER

I hate to see Chris go, but on the bright side Brad will pick up the slack and Peja will be happy now and maybe get it going....??????

We have no choice but to face the facts and make the best of it....

Thank you Chris for all you have done on and off the court for the team and the fans... We will miss you more than anyone.....

This is one of those trades that you won't see the genius of (if Petrie can muster any magic) for at least another 6 months. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings aren't significantly improved when the regular season tips off in November 05.

Good day to be a Raider fan with the trade for Randy Moss bad day to be a King fan...DAMNIT how the **** could Petrie do this!?!? I bet those sixer fans are ****ing happy right now

R1LOVER said:
I hate to see Chris go, but on the bright side Brad will pick up the slack and Peja will be happy now and maybe get it going....??????

We have no choice but to face the facts and make the best of it....

Thank you Chris for all you have done on and off the court for the team and the fans... We will miss you more than anyone.....
there is no bright side to this THERE IS NO BRIGHT SIDE TO THIS

KA_2 said:
This is one of those trades that you won't see the genius of (if Petrie can muster any magic) for at least another 6 months. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings aren't significantly improved when the regular season tips off in November 05.
Woo hoo. If the Kings are still in Sac, we'll be SO happy /end sarcasm.

Look for Peja and Miller to take a lot more shots along with bibby and carry the offense with out Webber. The pace of the offense will be much higher with Webber out of the lineup it always is. Does anyone notice that Peja scores more and plays better with Webber out of the offense. The chemistry hasn't been there this year, also if you notice Webber doesn't feed Peja that much. Another reason his stats go down when Webber is there.

Hey everybody calm down, Trust Petrie he does whats best for the team, there still might be trades with these players, and if we don't get another trade, look how deep our team is now...

C-Brad Miller/Skinner/Otag (Miller will now be averaging 20 points a game)
PF-Songaila/Thomas/Daniels
SF-Peja/Williamson
SG-Mobley/Evans/Martin
PG-Bibby/Bobby/House

KA_2 said:
But you know what we are fans...of what we thought was still a pretty good team. Now its all gone down the drain. Now the Suns can just run and hide with the division title, we can go and enjoys the game for what they are, games. But with no hope of anything for this season. Do you know when was the last time that was? Do you know the last time there was no hope of us advancing? Well gee, it was when Chris Webber when down with an injury in the playoffs. What a surprise.

KA_2 said:
yeah, sure we will be improved....but only if they trade away the 3 bums they got in the offseason. all the talk that the offense "stagnates" when webb's on the court, well, its gonna become very apparent how important webber is to this offense for the remainder of this season, and into next season.

This is comical. Definitely throwing away this season. I guess a giant f-you to the fans for supporting this team was in order by the management. I guess having the best hands, being a great passer and our only low post guy just wasn't enough. Now we are officially mediocre at best. Wait til next year I guess. A cruel joke. I don't get it at all. It has to be to change the team for the future, but why now?

OptimusRhyme said:
Hey everybody calm down, Trust Petrie he does whats best for the team, there still might be trades with these players, and if we don't get another trade, look how deep our team is now...

C-Brad Miller/Skinner/Otag (Miller will now be averaging 20 points a game)
PF-Songaila/Thomas/Daniels
SF-Peja/Williamson
SG-Mobley/Evans/Martin
PG-Bibby/Bobby/House
Good setup, I kinda forgot how we were talking about how DSong would be a better starter than bench player.

But it still sucks, and doesn't make things any easier or bettere IMO

piksi

Hall of Famer
Bricklayer said:
Here's the kicker:

WE AREN'T EVEN SAVING ANY MONEY:

Webber -- 3 Years left.

Corliss -- 2 years left.
Skinner -- 3 years left.
Thomas -- 5 years left.

none of them will stick around after this summer

WAIT A MINUTE EVERYONE

Someone clear this up for me. How could Michael Bradley be traded? He was just packaged with Mobley right? He couldn't be packaged again. Someone clear it up. SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS A SICK SICK JOKE.

It's not that Chris got traded but for WHOM!!! three scrubs with long contracts, how is Iguodala/Korver/dalembert not in there the Kings got robbed....ouch...

Status
Not open for further replies.