OFFICIAL: Kings trade Webber to Philly!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Webber is still listed as a Sacramento King on his NBA.com profile. It's not official until that happens (or the Kings make an announcement).

But if he's traded, maybe Petrie knows something we don't? Perhaps a new development with Webber's knee?

%$^%#$@$%!!!!!!!!!!
Arhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

romanianusa

Is Petrie getting drunk or something??? This is unbelievable. I am getting the sense that the Kings are going back to the old Kings where they used to suck again. I mean c'mon....at least get someone at least a bit decent....like Rasheed Lewis. Petrie must be fired!! The man is crazy. First Doug then Webber....idiot!!

It cant be something with Webbers knee... He still has to pass the physical... This is absolutely dispicible... HE chose Peja over Webber, that is the bottom line... JESUS... KENNY THOMAS?! CORLISS WILLIAMSON!!!!! WTF!!!

what really pisses me off is all those hack journalists reporting that the kings wanted to move webber were right. what the **** other explanation is there? we could have done so much better, with any combination of players. what the **** ever happened to loyalty? "hey chris! gavin will mow your lawn if you stay!!!" **** the maloofs.

KA_2 said:
Chris Webber is still listed as a Sacramento King on his NBA.com profile. It's not official until that happens (or the Kings make an announcement).

But if he's traded, maybe Petrie knows something we don't? Perhaps a new development with Webber's knee?
It can't be a grave injury of some kind, I don't think, because webber would fail his physical.
Although his long term health may have been a reason for the trade - maybe he dropped some retirement hints, that it's bothering him more than he's let on.

PixelPusher said:
bad trade? how about sabotage! Season over. Window slammed shut.
for real. if the window was open this season, and most of us here believe it still was, it has just been slammed shut and shattered. there is no window anymore.

Wait lets think about this. Petrie has done nothing but do GOOD for this team. It sucks to lose Chris but I still trust Petrie. think about it, maybe this season ain't over!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.