OFFICIAL: Kings trade Webber to Philly!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one that bothers me the most....as far as a building the future is Matt Barnes...I guess they believe in Kevin Martin because of his athleticism for the future. Just need to put some more meat on him, but I would have liked to keep Matt Barnes.

Uh, WHY? I could understand if it was for expiring contracts, but it's not. And they don't even get Dalembert in the deal?

This is one of the few trades Petrie has made that makes you go "Hum".

i have a headache...

i mean i like Corliss but thats no where near what we deserved to get back for Chris...first of all Chris shouldn't of been leaving PERIOD.

and all of a sudden Philly comes into the equation...what in the world is going on here?

this is ridiculous. i dont get it at all. what do we gain in this trade? we made an investment in webber, and it has yielded results, even thru all the injuries. as shallow a bench as we have, these 3 jabrones are the best we could do? this has gotta be some sort of sick joke.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Did Petrie just give up our season and any chance for a championship anytime soon, so that we could keep Peja....the guy who does not want to play for the Kings?

This is too much. I trusted Petrie, but I guess his love of Peja is bigger than I thought. Geez!!!!

KA_2 said:
Uh, WHY? I could understand if it was for expiring contracts, but it's not. And they don't even get Dalembert in the deal?

this isnt a "Hum" trade in the least. its a screaming a the top of your lungs "what the **** are you doing" kinda trade.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
KA_2 said:

I'm agreeing with the Laker fan on this one.

I can't believe we got Corliss back. This trade SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! Guess Petrie gave up on the season. Dammit....why didn't they do this before I paid for my playoff tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.