OFFICIAL: Kings trade Webber to Philly!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second, can Michael Bradley be traded with other players?
This could be a rumour that got out of hand - everyone take a deep breath.
Have fun going to sleep tonight if nothing more official comes out.
Is it on espn.com yet? I don't see it.

Well I hate this trade for the this season, I like for the future. I've been waiting for the time that Chris would leave. That would signal to me that they have truly decided to rebuild the team, and they will be going more athletic. If there is no other moves made before the trade deadline, look for big moves this Summer ones we'll be happy with.

kperica said:
Wait a second, can Michael Bradley be traded with other players?
This could be a rumour that got out of hand - everyone take a deep breath.
Have fun going to sleep tonight if nothing more official comes out.
Is it on espn.com yet? I don't see it.
GET OVER IT...This is not a rumor....It's being reported over and over again on the radio, on espn everywhere. It's done.

i cant believe kings management would jsut give up on this season like that. i mean, god....i dont even have words to describe how angry i am. i've never been for trading webber, cuz i've always been about whats best for the team. and if trading webber happens to be best for the team, then i'm for it....but not for these 3 schmucks. we absolutely do not get better in this trade, and that makes me sooo angry i could ****ing spit.

I guess it is official. Couldn't we have at least gotten expiring contract of Glenn Robinson back?
I'm not a big webber fan, but wow...
Between the carter, shaq, and webb trades, it shows how tough it is to get anything close to equal value for top tier players.

Status
Not open for further replies.