[Game] Nuggets @ Kings 01/06/11 Game Thread

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Side Note:

Are the Nuggets the most tattooed team in the NBA? I mean, Birdman definitely skews the tat/skin ratio, but still.

The defense and ball movement on offense has been, dare I say it, phenomenal (at least by our paltry standards). This past week has been like watching them flip the switch in their heads collectively (the New Year's Day hangover not withstanding). There have definitely been more steps being taken forward than steps back as of late.

JT playing solid offensively and quieted down Harrington by being able to defend him on the peremiter and keep pace with him. Nice rebound after JT's horrid 1st stint

Lol. Keep up with the vivid descriptions of the game. I'm in the Philippines on vacation and I am relying on you guys here for Play by play!
Where exactly in the Philippines are you? Basketball TV (cable channel) might be showing the game right now.

Edit: I guess not since they showed the Mavs-Thunder game earlier.

Go Kings! Don't choke out on this one!

Fantastic half of basketball. Lots of really solid play out of everyone, with Cisco, Cousins, and Evans doing most of the damage.

Casspi has been playing much better lately earning lots of minutes off the bench. Good to see Carl get going too. He couldnt stop Harrington, but the offense was there.

I hope this is us breaking out. We have been quietly playing solid ball for a few weeks now. ( with a few stinkers sprinkled in )