[Game] Nuggets @ Kings 01/06/11 Game Thread

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Nice dish by Tyreke to Cousins. We get these two on the same page like that and things will start to turn around.

Yeah, but it's night and day compared to a month ago.
It's starting to build - it was something we should have known wouldn't happen overnight... really with them not having a whole lot of court time together but they're building a relationship and foundation with each other..

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Does anyone else see the irony of Cuz wearing an NBA Fit shirt? Not as ironic as having, say, Sean May wearing one, but still.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
It's starting to build - it was something we should have known wouldn't happen overnight... really with them not having a whole lot of court time together but they're building a relationship and foundation with each other..
Definitely far from complete product. But we're seeing flashes, and Tyreke is much more aware of where Cousins is on the floor, and is looking for him.

he's been in much better shape lately
He gets more lean every week. I couldn't even imagine him playing 30+ minutes in the beginning of the season. Hopefully he stays in this kind of shape all year long. That's going to be the biggest "problem" with him.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He gets more lean every week. I couldn't even imagine him playing 30+ minutes in the beginning of the season. Hopefully he stays in this kind of shape all year long. That's going to be the biggest "problem" with him.
YEah. LEt's hope he has more a Tyreke season than an Omri one.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I suspected New Years was a bigger problem for us in the last game than Denver's defense. No complaints from this game so far. All of our key guys came to play.