[Game] Nuggets @ Kings 01/06/11 Game Thread

Why is arco so packed? Every game ive watched this season feels like its been abnormally packed... I just find it kind of weird considering this is one of our worst seasons so far.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Back up by 17 points. I am very very surprised the Kings sustained that great run by Denver. Denver started turning the ball over multiple times so that def. helps too.

It proves that making the coach a scapegoat doesn't work. How many coaches has this team gone through? And look at the raiders. How many coaches can you run through before you realize the problem's don't start and stop there?
He is not a scapegoat. His mistakes are clearly visible to anyone who follows this team, and he consistently repeats those mistakes.

OK, you just used 2010-2011 Tracy McGrady, Ben Wallace and Rip Hamilton as proof that their team is more talented than the Kings. I think we're done with this conversation. Like I said, don't think we'll ever agree, so why let this snowball? Back to the great game we've got going in front of us.
yea and the fact that they're still more talented than The Kings with all those washed up vets just goes to show how lacking The Kings are, lol.

Why is landry so terrible now. I wasn't here for the first half so excuse me if he's been playing well tonight...but i got a feeling he hasn't been.
well ive noticed ever since he's been on melo, he hasnt been lighting us up. im not saying he should always guard the opponent 3s but maybe his strength is bothering melo

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Evans with the one-hand pass to Casspi for the dunk to put us up 21! Just what we needed on a national TV game!!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Evans is eating away at those Nuggets, man is he balling tonight or what? Scoring, assisting, rebounding and stealing! That's the all around game we need from him every night. We need a third talent so we can have our own "Big 3" and then maybe we can start talking business here.