[Game] Nuggets at Kings, 12-16

This game, this team STINKS. I'm out but with this last few words. Dumb Kings shooting 24% v. Nuggets at 61%! Off to watch Raiders-Chiefs - NOT! Can't wait for Niners-Pats about 90 minutes from now.

Did it clearly look like Cuz was a peace maker? I couldn't tell for sure. Oh, I see. He got a tech.
Yea, it did. If you look at his face he wasn't angry or aggressive at all when he did it. He had the peace maker look on without a doubt. I watched it a few times on replay to verify.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Yea, it did. If you look at his face he wasn't angry or aggressive at all when he did it. He had the peace maker look on without a doubt. I watched it a few times on replay to verify.
I watched his face, too. If he can get a tech for making a bad face, why not be given credit for breaking up a fight and making a good face? :) This is sickening.

I got picked on for defending Cuz a while back but someone has to take his side.

why is that they always find someone open RIGHT NEXT TO THE BASKET. how many times have they pounded us with open dunks. seriously. sick of it. play some defense already.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Officials already executing the Capt. Factorial Circular Logic Program to a tee:
Step 1: Give Cousins a technical because he's a "bad guy"
Step 2: Define Cousins as a "bad guy" because he gets technicals, go to Step 1.

What is the biggest problem in this game? I'm not sure if it is bad rotation on defense or just missing SOOO many shots?

Glenn

Hall of Famer
why is that they always find someone open RIGHT NEXT TO THE BASKET. how many times have they pounded us with open dunks. seriously. sick of it. play some defense already.
I agree but now Cuz doesn't dare to do much of anything. I think JT is a marked man also. Typical fan paranoia, huh?

A pro basketball team just cannot play like this. I love the game of basketball, and this is painful to see. No ball movement, no passing, no team basketball, whoever gets the ball goes 1 on 1 (well, I'd better say 1 on 5). They look like a bunch of guys who just met 5 minutes before the game. There are 1.000.000 coaches around the world that would do a better job after coaching a team for almost 1 year. Smart is a joke. Right now this team is the worst in the league, by far. Let's face it.

I'm not mad because of the losing, I'm a Kings fan and I'm used to it. I'm mad because it's sad to see the Kings play. I don't mind losing if the team plays decently and at least looks like an NBA team. But this is embarrassing, this is not basketball. Thank you Smart, thank you Maloofs and thank you Petrie for giving us this great show. Well done.

Last edited:
A pro basketball team just cannot play like this. I love the game of basketball, and this is painful to see. No ball movement, no passing, no team basketball, whoever gets the ball goes 1 on 1 (well, I'd better say 1 on 5). They look like a bunch of guys who just met 5 minutes before the games. There are 1.000.000 coaches around the world that would do a better job after coaching a team for almost 1 year. Smart is a joke. Right now this team is the worst in the league, by far. Let's face it.

I'm not mad because of the losing, I'm a Kings fan and I'm used to it. I'm mad because it's sad to see the Kings play. I don't mind losing if the team plays decently and at least looks like an NBA team. But this is embarrassing, this is not basketball. Thank you Smart, thank you Maloofs and thank you Petrie for giving us this great show. Well done.
Luckily we are not actually the worst team. I know it is hard to believe but there are a few that are even below us skill wise.