NFL 2020-21 Season

Odds are in:

Packers by 7
KC by 10
Bills by 3
Saints by 3

I think the Packers by 7 is influenced by Donald injury. Saints seems ridiculous....they whooped the Bucs both games in the regular season. By 3 homefield, says - "we don't know". I think the Saints will win by at least 7, and the Chiefs may win by alot more than 10. Pulling for the Brown though.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Best in the business seems a little much following the season they just had.

In the heat of the moment I liked when they got Adams, but it trading your entire future for a safety the best choice? I’ll be much happier when Lynch mortgages the future for Deshaun Watson.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The Jets hire Robert Saleh. I honestly am not as broken up about it as I should be. He’s an incredible motivator, but I lost faith in his scheme and inability to adapt when games went awry.

also, can he take JimmyG with him please?

The Jets hire Robert Saleh. I honestly am not as broken up about it as I should be. He’s an incredible motivator, but I lost faith in his scheme and inability to adapt when games went awry.

also, can he take JimmyG with him please?
Lost faith in his scheme? The niners still had one of the better defenses in the league despite their best players being out for the season or most of the year. Saleh isn't perfect but he's extremely good at his job. I know it always seems like the grass is greener but sometimes it isn't.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Lost faith in his scheme? The niners still had one of the better defenses in the league despite their best players being out for the season or most of the year. Saleh isn't perfect but he's extremely good at his job. I know it always seems like the grass is greener but sometimes it isn't.
I know the grass isn’t necessarily greener, but I don’t think it’s going to be a huge loss either. I know the internet isn’t the best place to base your takes on, but I asked if I was crazy for thinking this way during the season over at a different site and a surprising amount of people agreed with me.

The Seahawks doubling down on their entire coaching staff and front office while also publicly declaring that they’re going to go back to being a run first team is certainly something.
Yeah their run game is weak compared to their pass game - whiy not capitalize on their talent. They need to revamp their offensive line - that was weak point on their team. Also their pass rush was average.

Rams linebackers with a poor first half today; also almost no pressure on Rogers - 2 steps behind the Packers offense. Their offense is gonna have play alot better than they have to make up some difference the 2nd half..

Rams lost the game mostly on poor tackling and average offense. Goof needs take the pine. Thought the Rams would play better defense. Packers dominate on offense taking advantage of the poor tackling by linebackers and secondary..

I'm amazed the Rams made it as far as they did. I've watched enough of their games to be surprised they were a playoff team.
'
Rams defense was pretty dominant and the reason for their playoffs - a top 3 defense. But That defense was beaten, and looked sloppy. Donald didn't look 100%. It was gonna be a tough game even with their defense playing better - Goff is average/2nd tier compared to an old Rogers. The Saints are the most complete NFC team. I give them the edge vs the Packers - Saints have the better defense. I fully expect the Saints to be there. Saints pass rush is too much for Brady. It'd be a pretty big upset with only the Browns winning, a bigger upset, which I fully hope for.

Jackson reminded me of his rookie year playoff beating by the Chargers more than his good play earlier - too mistake-prone, and doesn't handle pressure well. That sets him well apart from Mahomes, Rogers, Brady. He reminds me of Kaepernick in overestimating his own quickness. While Jackson is the fastest QB in the league, his quickness is merely just 'good', and as a result he takes awful sacks. That interception and 99 yrd runback was the guillotine for the game. You can't make that kind of mistake. Then he gave up way early on the runback (no Metcalf effort there!) A FG would've been ok at that point. The defense had been playing well enough. I'll be pulling for the Bills next week especially against the Chiefs....its the same problem as the 49ers last year and most teams - though - not having enough offense to match the Chiefs explosiveness.