NFL 2020-21 Season

Go Bills. Alot of pressure on Allen to have a clean game - not more than 1 INT. He had a fairly poor game head-to-head in Oct- even though some good scrambles but only 122 yard spassing all game - throws not accurate enough. Bills defense meanwhile did pretty well with the Chiefs passing game, but Chiefs beat the Bills with Helaire running wild, and the Bills failed to contain Mahomes scrambling. Mahomes knows when he needs to make yardage as the opponents have taken away his receivers. Not having Helaire is gonna be a lucky advantage this upcoming game for the Bills. I expect the Bills to have a better game offensively, and the game to be down to the wire. Unfortunately Knox decidedly sucks at TE for the Bills. Pulling for the Bills AND against the Chiefs.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

He’s not Deshaun Watson. And I wouldn’t give up #12, but much better than Jimmy.
We saw Shanny turn Matt Ryan into an MVP and Stafford is probably better than him. The Lions have been run by defensive oriented meatheads pretty much his entire time in Detroit so it’s a testament to Stafford’s natural talent that he’s looked as good as he has despite this.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
The only thing that hurts about rooting for Brady is Arians running his mouth off like he has anything to do with this.

Go get em Tommy.

Also sorry I know there are some good Pack fans here but quite a few of my delusional friends have insisted the the only reason Rodgers isn't considered the GOAT is because he and Brady never got to play head to head in the playoffs. Like that's somehow TB's fault.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
So friend had posted a week ago that today was going to show who the GOAT really was. I gave him a "that aged well" post game and he responded with a 5 paragraph rebuttal that Tom sucked today and didn't beat the Pack.

I hope we don't sound like that whenever 2002 comes up.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Safe to say, anybody who still claims Brady was a system QB is mentally ill
Arians said he let him coach himself in some kind of weird shot at Bill last week.

But today's game definitely wasn't all Brady. The Good, Bad and Ugly were passed all around. Those two late picks Brady threw were definitely bad and ugly. He had no shot at willing the Pats past KC so I hope this works out well for both Brady and the Pats. I know 9ers fans here want Jimmy G back to Pats and I could live with that but I think it is a bandaid.