NFL 2020-21 Season

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
So does Sam Darnold suck or will he be good when he leaves football hell? Adam Gase whiffed on Tannehill who it turns out may not suck either.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Really, the Seahawks starting the season looking like Superbowl favorites only to puke all over themselves over the last month or so of the year has been such a consistent thing over the last half decade that I'm shocked so many people have been caught off guard by their regression.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Shockingly awful “effort” from the D. Allen is just toying with them. This 7 point game feels like they’re actually up three TDs.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Robert Salah is fools gold. Dude was the benefactor of one of the most stacked defenses of the 2000s.

Mullens is no Thom Brady when it comes to QB sneaks. Lmao

Last edited:
You'd think after the 2nd series on defense, the 49ers adjust away from the zone play that has been so ineffective allowing the Bills 8yard play after 8yard play. On the flip-side, this Bills team is 4th or 5th iin the NFL..... They are well balanced and I think have a good shot at AFC Championship game.

Meanwhile its officially tank-time and QB draft-time for the 49ers.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The Niners just got flexed for the Browns and Giants in a few weeks. If that’s not a sign for the gods to tank like hell I don’t know what it.

I’m straight up cheering for Alex Smith to win this weekend. I’ll be shameless about it. That said.. I think the Niners win. They’ll end up 8-8 or 7-9, right on the middle with all the QBs gone right before they pick. We’ll look back at those stupid Rams wins (again) wondering what could have been as Jimmy G (making 27 million) struggles to throw 10 yards down the field and a bunch of free agents like Uncle Sherm leave because of Jim’s bloated contract.

Last edited: