next years line-up

Peja said:
PejaHoops16 that is same team we have now?!I agree that we need one better PF and maybe one sg more as a backup.
This is where KG comes in.

Edit: I guess I better read the whole thread before spouting off, it seems I apparently agree with many posters here.

Last edited:
peja and darius for KG

i think they might accept the offer because the timberwolves are doing horrible this year and they need to make a change

PejaHoops16 said:
peja and darius for KG

i think they might accept the offer because the timberwolves are doing horrible this year and they need to make a change
even tho they do need to make a change, they wouldnt do this deal...a)peja's stock is falling and b)KG was MVP just last season..and he's not even their problem right now
they do need to change, but thats by trading a)Cassell who hasnt been consistant enough or b)Spree because he causes too many problems and has not played well this year

KG is really out of the question. Minnesota wouldn't trade him and they have no desire to. Nor is KG a free agent. Players like Maggette, Hughes, Artest, Donyell Marshall, and Tyson Chandler, would be easier to get. Hughes is playing great, but he may ask for a max contract that's out of reach for the Kings. In that sense, I think Maggette would be better choice, since he's a consistent player and he has an existing contract that isn't too bad.

With Mobley opting out and Bibby being unable to guard other PGs, a SG who can defend and score is a must for the Kings to acquire in the offseason.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
PejaHoops16 said:
peja and darius for KG

Make it Peja and Brad and you're getting closer to a realistic offer. But only realistic if there is ANY offer they would accept, which remains highly speculative. KG may not really be a tradeable asset -- effectively untouchable in trade for any player except fro LeBron, and maybe even him.

PejaHoops16 said:
peja and darius for KG

There is no way that they would trade KG. They would cut everyone else but not him. KG is the once in generation player than you can build the team around and you don't trade those types of players as long as they are healthy and performing. KG is healthy and performing. He is not Minnesota's problem. Cassell and Spree are.

Bricklayer said:
Make it Peja and Brad and you're getting closer to a realistic offer. But only realistic if there is ANY offer they would accept, which remains highly speculative. KG may not really be a tradeable asset -- effectively untouchable in trade for any player except fro LeBron, and maybe even him.
I agree whole-heartedly.

Bricklayer, I would like to know who would you try to get to play PF for us next year out of those players available as free agents at the end of the season.