New member? Sign in here!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to our newest approved members: MrBiggs, PixelPusher, Joseking04, rs1899, and Joker112.

We are happy that you have joined us to talk hoops.

Hello, Nice to meet you all. I read alot but don't reply as of yet. I will probably be pretty active. Obviously this isn't my 1st team but it is a pretty close second, with Dallas being third. In my perfect world the Suns would win the division by 4 games. The Kings would go 78-4 and the Suns would go 82-0.

See you around.

FrontRowSun said:
Hello, Nice to meet you all. I read alot but don't reply as of yet. I will probably be pretty active. Obviously this isn't my 1st team but it is a pretty close second, with Dallas being third. In my perfect world the Suns would win the division by 4 games. The Kings would go 78-4 and the Suns would go 82-0.

See you around.
im guessing you are a fan of offense ;)

and im totally down with that 78-4 perfect world Kings record scenario :D

nice to meet you btw

enjoy your visits

Hello, I'm new here. Actually I've been here for a while now but I haven't actually posted yet, but I'm planning to start posting regularly.
Anyways, I've been a Kings fan for about 7 years now , I also like the Cavaliers, Wizards, Magic, and Pacers. But the Kings are always my favorite.

P

Peja#16

Ah it's good to be back I check here every so often.
I've been around for about a year so im not new :D.
~Peja#16

im guessing you are a fan of offense
I will agree with that. :D

It's more a fan of fun though. The Spurs and teams like them just aren't fun to watch, I don't care how much they win.

I would rather be excited and lose than sleeping by the 4th quarter and win. Just my opinion.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome to all the new members!

FrontRowSun - Glad to have a fan of the Suns join us who ISN'T here as a troll. ;)

We have Mavericks fans, we have Laker fans, we have Pistons fans, Pacer fans, Sonic fans, and even a couple of Spurs fans. For the most part, I think we've all gotten along because bottom line we all love the game of basketball.

Welcome again!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Whoa! Many more new members in the past 48 hours. Some of them may even stick around. We hope so.

Welcome to: nish, Chris4, guard12, startingtohurt, KobeWants2BeLikeMike, skeletor8, Court Jester, Daniela, ItsMe, GuessAgain, goldenheart, webbgoaway, and King Craz.

V

VECTORPLEX

Bay Area Kings Fan

Hi, my name is Jason and I recently joined the "Kings Fans" forums as of today. I live in the city of Richmond and my favorite all time team are the Sacramento Kings. Eventhough I live in the Bay Area and the Golden State Warriors are my local team, my loyalties remain very strong with the KINGS. I have an aunt who lives in the Sacramento area and we sometimes go to some of the Kings games. I also catch some of the Kings games on TNT, ESPN, or News 10, which I sometimes don't get in too clear, due to living in thee Bay Area. Anyway, I am very happy to be on board and I look forward to our future conversations.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome! Always glad to have another Kings fan join the fold!!!

Come on in, grab a seat, and hold on tight. It should be an interesting ride!!!

GO KINGS!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You new guys REALLY need to check the thread listings. There are several threads talking about the RUMORS of Pedja being traded.

Thanks!

:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Whew! Three days later and 12 more new members. :) Well, we are happy to issue a big welcome to the following new members: TheCure99, Frank R Favela, bratface1990@sbcglobal.ne, GuessWho, lopexo, JohnGalt, Online Tickets, the BLED, The Spudster, VECTORPLEX, STIgirl, and EckoDemiks.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
VECTORPLEX said:
Hi, my name is Jason and I recently joined the "Kings Fans" forums as of today. I live in the city of Richmond and my favorite all time team are the Sacramento Kings. Eventhough I live in the Bay Area .......
Welcome. We think there are some 20-40 folk in and around the Bay Area who are die hard Kings fans and sometimes discuss getting together for a game at a sports bar. So keep watch and Go Kings, dude. :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Shadowlude said:
Hey guys i'm new...from Vallejo, CA!!!
Hey, Shadowlude, welcome to the party. And, by the way.....it is guys and gals....ladies and gents....boys and girls...........whatever! ;) :p

i'm another bay area die hard fan straight out of vallejo!!!...we need to make a party come playoff time...woot!

edit: guys/gals...!!!! =)

Last edited: